border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Giant Python Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-12, 11:38 AM   #1
KSTAR

Talking She has arrived!!!! : )

So This Morning at 10:10 my 2 days Shy of a month old Female SuperDwarf Retic baby Was delivered...those packages never get old! And always exciting to open the door and Recieve...her background will be emailed to me later on since the breeder was so tied up and forgot to put the paper work in so as soon as I do get the paper work in I'll share the details...She was born April 3 so in two says she will be a month old and she's doing great so far not aggressive at all she's just extremely curious and cautious...she watches everything as she moves....anyhow here goes some pics of her!!!! ENJOY

1.0 Albino Purple Sunfire , 1.0 Purple Motley Tiger 0.1 Motley Het.Purple , 0.1 Motley Golden Child Het Purple , 0.1 Sunfire Het Purple , 1.0 Blonde tiger 1.0 Phantom Tiger 0.1 Platinum HOGS 0.1 Platinum Goldenchild HOGS
Login to remove ads
Old 05-01-12, 11:42 AM   #2
KSTAR

Re: She has arrived!!!! : )

Some More Pics....

1.0 Albino Purple Sunfire , 1.0 Purple Motley Tiger 0.1 Motley Het.Purple , 0.1 Motley Golden Child Het Purple , 0.1 Sunfire Het Purple , 1.0 Blonde tiger 1.0 Phantom Tiger 0.1 Platinum HOGS 0.1 Platinum Goldenchild HOGS
Old 05-01-12, 11:50 AM   #3
Coffee Black

Sweet. Nice retic.
Old 05-01-12, 11:59 AM   #4
Xanafein

Very Nice retic, Glad shes personable , My Retic is the same way sweet as can be, And very Curious
proud owner of 0.2 Jungle Carpet "Sweetheart" "Aphrodite" 0.2 Coastal Carpet "Hera" "Zecora" 0.1 Dwarf Tiger Reticulated python 100% het Albino "Amaterasu" R.I.P. 1.0 Coastal Jag "Asmodeus" Cause Severe Neuro problems
Old 05-01-12, 12:15 PM   #5
alessia55
Retired Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alessia55

Congrats! does she have a name yet?
Login to remove ads
Old 05-01-12, 12:30 PM   #6
Squirtle
Banned

Sick! What are you going to pair her up with?
Old 05-01-12, 12:33 PM   #7
MoreliAddict
Twist and Shout

Nice pickup! Retics are very awesome, they're my favorite python outside the Morelia world.
Old 05-01-12, 01:39 PM   #8
Norm66
Cold Blooded Chaos

Beautiful little girl!
Old 05-01-12, 01:59 PM   #9
Trollbie

A month old and already so big! But she's beautiful
Old 05-01-12, 02:02 PM   #10
Gungirl
Diesel the pumpkin killer

She is nice looking..

Question- I know most breeders of most snakes tend to keep the snake for 4-5 feeds to make sure it can eat and will eat. How many times did she eat prior to you getting her?
Old 05-01-12, 06:45 PM   #11
marvelfreak
Captain America

Cool SD and sweet pictures.
Old 05-01-12, 06:51 PM   #12
KSTAR

Thanks For All The Great Comments Guys! She's doing just great she was snooping around her cage since i put her in and since she's so little even though the pics make her look big she's in and out of every little thing and I know she does it cause she knows she can fit lol but she's I'm shed and so as my tough guy Kink so after they both come out of shed I'll post pics and offer them some "Spaggheti" LOL that's A term I leaned from Alessia & Jaleely and I don't have a name yet...I name my pets based on they're physical appearance and personality and Im letting her settle in so as I look at her while she's in her Home and start handling her I should have a name in no time
Old 05-02-12, 05:38 PM   #13
millertime89
Forum Moderator

I was wondering if she was in shed... she's looking dull. Otherwise she looks good. I look forward to post-shed pictures. Wait at least a week before handling her again, or if she hasn't shed in that time, wait till after that. Don't be surprised if you get a crappy shed either. The stress from moving is immense. Make sure you keep that humidity cranked, 80% or higher.
Old 05-02-12, 07:37 PM   #14
hellosugaree

Who did you get her from? How was the process?
Old 05-02-12, 08:14 PM   #15
KSTAR

Great thanks for the tip @Millertime and yes she's in shed right now so when she comes ou of shed I'll be sure to post pics and I had to clean her enclosure today so I had no choice but to handle her a bit and she was great! Jumpy and very cautious but great and to answer Hellosugaree...I got her from Brian Sheldon he hatched out albinos and Hets and still had about 3 left if I'm not mistaken and the ad is on Kingsnake.com under the name BSS and he was great with me throughout the whole process and she arrived before 10:10 as promised and nice and warm and a absolute beauty as promised I had no complaints...He has the parents and purchased them from the previous owner named Brad Benicke of Grossboy Exotics who had acquired them from Garrick DeMeyer which was the first person who bred the parents and the parents produced albinos and Hets in all 3 breedings they've done. I'm just happy to own a SuperDwarf since not so many people have them and not too many people know about them the way people know of burms and Normal Retics
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread