border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-04, 05:34 PM   #1
Freakonaleash

so I said, "Rectum? Damn near killed him"

hey all. My python didnt eat this past thursday =/ . I think he would have though. I tried feeding him a fresh killed rat AGAIN first... he paid no attention to it. After about an hour i took it out and put in a fresh killed gerbil. he still paid it no attention. So im back down to week one... also... he may not have eaten because i THINK he is getting ready to shed again... he has a little pinkness along his belly, has been very active at night, rubbing up against his "furniture", so that may be why he didnt eat it. Other than that everything is going fine.

I tried to get some pictures on my computer of him... I have a sony cybershot digi cam. It uses a memory stick, and the little peripheral that plugs into the computer, than you put the mem stick in the peripheral... Well i have the peripheral, the camera, and the memory sticks,and some good lookin pics, but i cant find the software. How can i get them on the computer? would like... adobe photoshop work? Thanks for any help.
Point of fact werent Tim's hands and feet considered weapons like guns or knives? Yet in your testimony just now, you described that Tim kicked me four times in the head, and his trained Bruce Lee kicks had little or no effect. Then, after shrugging off four blows to the head like I was Superman, I lifted Tim-nine-years-Jeet-Kune-Do Mulberry off the ground and threw him across the room.
Login to remove ads
Old 06-28-04, 06:08 PM   #2
SerpentLust

Send a message via Skype™ to SerpentLust
Try typing in "Sony Cybershot Digital Camera Drivers" in google and see if that works. That's how I got my program for my cam.
Old 06-28-04, 06:43 PM   #3
smeagel

Send a message via Yahoo to smeagel
my sony camera just automatically installs the nessecary programs onto the computer when you plug it into the USB port.
Old 06-28-04, 08:13 PM   #4
Bartman

Send a message via ICQ to Bartman
i have the cd for mine cybershot..its the 3.2 mp..pretty new.. i dont know if its for yours, but i could send you the files off the cd possibly if their not secured over msn or osmething...pm me