border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-14, 06:41 PM   #1
that1guy

New Female BP Nocturnal

So a while back I picked up a tank and some supplies on CL I kept a hide and a dome light and sold the rest to get my money back, but the guy I bought it from said he was breeding BPs. I told him I just bought a baby female a couple weeks ago. Then the night before last he called me with a female BP for sale with a 20 gallon with a screen lid, a hide, and a dome light. I initially wasn't going to take her and said no. Then I decided that I would because I knew I could sell the tank and get over half my money back, so I called him back and 20 minutes later I had a new BP. Sadly she has a bad case of mites, which I didn't realize until I paid for her, but I ordered some reptile spray for her along with a couple of heating pads. I think she is about to shed, my baby BP Namira just got through shedding last night. I snapped some pics to share but none of them turned out to well. Here are the best two anyways.

Login to remove ads
Old 08-24-14, 08:00 PM   #2
malgus

Re: New Female BP Nocturnal

Looks gorgeous mate, would love to see more images
Old 08-25-14, 04:11 AM   #3
Mikoh4792

Nice! Always nice to see adult normal bps. She's a looker too.
Old 08-25-14, 01:30 PM   #4
that1guy

Thanks malgus and Mikoh4792. Personally normals are my favorite BPs, along with albinos. Maybe it's partly because I had a couple growing up, but I just love the pattern. I will get some new pics of her here soon. I've been not handling her though because she has mites. I got a large bowl for her so she can soak herself, which she does alot, so I don't have to take her out and soak her. I will have some spray, Reptile Relief, for her at about the beginning of next month. So if I don't get any more pics before then I will definitely get some better ones next month.
Old 08-25-14, 08:27 PM   #5
that1guy

Well I had to goto the pet store to get some snake food and went ahead and shelled out the $10 for some Mite Off. If she will go ahead and eat tonight I will start treating her Wednesday morning. I'm going to soak her and clean her tank then spray her down good. If she won't eat tonight I will start treating her in the morning.
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread