border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Lizard Forums > Varanid

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-13, 05:11 PM   #1
skelington

cage sealing idea

Hi guys, im just brainstorming on how to seal up the wood when i build my cage and i saw an add for bathtub reglazing on one of the diy sites. What do you guys think about this? i contacted a guy about it, he is still getting back to me on price, but he said it could be sprayed on wood with no problems. i like this idea because it should be plenty strong and really easy to clean. Should be ok with high temps and humidity since thats what it is made for. Im hoping that the cost wont be too bad since there is none of the normal prep work that they have to deal with. just show up, and spray. i could even take it to them since i have to build it to be movable since we are renting and might be moving when our lease is up. so ya, what do you guys think?
Login to remove ads
Old 07-01-13, 06:53 PM   #2
mmarchl23

Re: cage sealing idea

Sounds interesting... definately keep us posted. I would imagine it would work very well provided it stays adhered to the wood structure.