border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-14, 11:19 AM   #1
Corni-snake

Talking Family Collection Growing as Well as hobby

Due to a very long year, I have finally been able to find my feet and begin my obsession with my beloved snakes. XD A little bit dramatic but I am so proud to be volunteering at my local reptile job and learn more then just snakes, but lizards and insects too Since then my family has grown hence the title!

Shrio.jpg
Shiro- My first Amel

Ava.jpg
Recently bought new Snow hatchling (Y) Ava

Dickhead.jpg
Sadely I have nickedname him **** head >.> but this was so i didnt grow attached as i was saving him for someone that then decided didnt want him so i am looking to sell him soon as I have already got a female Normal corn XD

Kenco.jpg
Kenco- When i was volunteering I saw this guy and fell in love, for years I have been obsessed with morphs and dont really know what this guy is caramel? ghost? so dark to be ghost not yellow enough to be caramel XD it can go on! <3
Kenco (2).jpg

I also have an Anery adult, and hatching

This hobby has even got me doing D.I.Y with home made vivs projects in progress (Y) Now i have a good internet connection I can now take in this lovely knowledgeable forum !

What can I say Im in a great mood! + Happy that I'm more then ever am encouraged my self to take in the whole reptile world now. A Zombified job can be boring but bills + money = investing to what I <3 although too old to train, education fee etc *Pats on back*
Login to remove ads
Old 02-05-14, 11:35 AM   #2
Brylee1233

Re: Family Collection Growing as Well as hobby

I am glad you are so happy! You have very nice snakes!
Old 02-05-14, 11:47 AM   #3
sharthun

Cool Corns!

Steve
Old 02-05-14, 12:31 PM   #4
Teal

How wonderful! Lovely corns (:
Old 02-06-14, 12:09 PM   #5
Toggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corni-snake View Post
Due to a very long year, I have finally been able to find my feet and begin my obsession with my beloved snakes. XD A little bit dramatic but I am so proud to be volunteering at my local reptile job and learn more then just snakes, but lizards and insects too Since then my family has grown hence the title!

Attachment 27601
Shiro- My first Amel

Attachment 27597
Recently bought new Snow hatchling (Y) Ava

Attachment 27598
Sadely I have nickedname him **** head >.> but this was so i didnt grow attached as i was saving him for someone that then decided didnt want him so i am looking to sell him soon as I have already got a female Normal corn XD

Attachment 27600
Kenco- When i was volunteering I saw this guy and fell in love, for years I have been obsessed with morphs and dont really know what this guy is caramel? ghost? so dark to be ghost not yellow enough to be caramel XD it can go on! <3
Attachment 27599

I also have an Anery adult, and hatching

This hobby has even got me doing D.I.Y with home made vivs projects in progress (Y) Now i have a good internet connection I can now take in this lovely knowledgeable forum !

What can I say Im in a great mood! + Happy that I'm more then ever am encouraged my self to take in the whole reptile world now. A Zombified job can be boring but bills + money = investing to what I <3 although too old to train, education fee etc *Pats on back*
We've got a great shop near us and I quite often lend a hand in there when they are busy or when I've got a day off from work.
The good thing with volunteering in your local reptile shop it allows you gain experience both hands on and knowledge of other reptiles and not just the ones you keep.
Even when I'm not helping out I quite often get the snakes out to check them over and give them some handling time when I'm in the shop mind you it does help the fact that I'm great mates with the owner and he don't mind.
There's not many shops you can go in and just get the snakes out
I hale from your neck of the woods originally and know Bristol well so I quite often come up to Bristol to visit family which shop do you work in BTW.
Login to remove ads
Old 02-08-14, 12:11 PM   #6
Jinxygirl

Kenco looks like a young Bloodred, if that is what he is he will turn almost completely red when he is an adult. Nice looking snakes
Closed Thread

Tags
cornsnake, ghost, sad, snakes