border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Colubrid Forums > General Colubrid Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-06, 12:57 AM   #31
endless

Wow.
I'm somewhat surprised by the debate this has brought on here, but hey....whatever. Just wanted to post with an update. Fidel seems to be doing well on his current treatment regime, and the cat has gotten the point too...when I walk towards him carrying my snake he takes off immediately. I just want to clarify to the people who are so rabid about snake safety here that yes, this was my fault, I clarified that in my initial post, and this post was not a debate on whether or not I am responsible or not to own a snake. I made a costly mistake, and paid for it, as did my snake. I cannot take that back. I hope that this thread does point out to others that it's really better to offer help and advice in a similar situation instead of to flame immediately. If you knew me you would not be repeatedly attacking me for negligence. It was a mistake. Period. Let it go.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave actual feedback and advice on this situation...it was very helpful and I think we are doing ok here....I'm feeling better about his condition, and hoping for a full recovery.

Thanks again,

Endless
Old 02-18-06, 02:17 AM   #32
geckoguy157

Send a message via MSN to geckoguy157
well that’s good to know your snake is recovering.

and Derek no one is posting saying he isn’t responsible for making a mistake were posting to say everyone makes mistakes why cant you get that through your thick skull and by saying only idiots would accidentally leave a cage open your basically calling 99% of reptile keepers idiots cause either they have done it or will do it people get caught up in things and forget. its not a matter of being and irresponsible idiot as you are calling everyone who has made a mistake its just making a mistake if we didn’t make mistakes everyone makes mistakes everyone in awhile. and when this does happen to you which I bet it will I hope you are lucky enough not to be put in the same situation that endless was.

Last edited by geckoguy157; 02-18-06 at 03:11 AM..
Old 02-18-06, 02:47 AM   #33
.derek.

geckoguy you cant leave it alone can you?.i said i would make personal attacks for people who keep talking and disagreeing about the same thing over and over like people attack me personally. seeing your HORRIBLE spelling and seeing as how it says you are 22 you definatly have enough problems in life. so im not going to waste my time.no one has perfect spelling and this isnt a grammer or spell check forum but your post is an embaressment.you cant even write one sentence without making numerous absurd mistakes. look at your spelling and you are saying i have a thick skull?unless your teachers where none existant you seem to be the one who cant pick up the concept of grammer.learn how to spell at least well enough that people can at least somewhat understand what you are saying without having to read it over.you whole post was crammed in 3 sentences that made so many spelling errors i was going to count them to post the number to make you look even dumber but there are actually to many to count.i would like to see the research that says 99% of owners have let there animals escape but of course i know that is non-existant.and if this situation does ever happen to me and i am put in the same position i will expect to be critisized if i post on a public forum.deal with it.so i will say again.to anyone who personally critizes me expect to have it returned.if you want to post then post of the original post not about me or you will get a post right back at you.like i said before just let it go.no one is going to change my opinion or apologize for anything i have or will have to say.it is a waste of your time and more importantly my time.but if you feel you need to keep the argument going at least have the courtesy to try and spell words some what the way they are supposed to be spelled.reading a stupid post saying the same thing that has been said over and over is a horrbile waste of time.having to read it twice is a tragedy.I believe we are all dumber for reading that.thank you geckoguy.im more than happy to leave this thread alone like i have said in many posts but if people keep talking **** then they will get **** on.you people need to grow up and move on your not changing anything except making this thread longer of arguments.i am saying now i am done with this thread unless people continue about me.its out of my hands i have done the responsible thing by walking away so dont keep calling me back.i have done my part.so anything else i will be forced to say by people posting about me is not my problem whether it is horribly offensive or not.

Last edited by .derek.; 02-18-06 at 02:58 AM..
Old 02-18-06, 03:10 AM   #34
Jeromerules

Send a message via MSN to Jeromerules
hmmm.. good to hear your snake is doing fine endless. You did the right thing my friend.... I have a question for those who have been in this thread for a while.... ANy of you actually read what Derek has written. I just found it extremely boring and long so I skipped all his posts. But that's just me....
Old 02-18-06, 03:18 AM   #35
geckoguy157

Derek if you would have actually read what I said and not assumed it was completely negative I was trying to end on a positive not I was saying everyone masks mistakes and when you make one I hope you don’t have the bad luck endless had and that your reptiles will make it though with out injuries.

o and on another note because you are actually that pathetic you had to bring my spelling into this I went through and edited them for you so you know you wouldn’t have to use some common sense and figure out what I was trying to spell. O and sorry for not writing enough for you if your going to slam me find something good ok.

you just another one of those it will never happen to me

o and just to let you know you made 33 errors in your last post.

Last edited by geckoguy157; 02-18-06 at 03:22 AM..
Login to remove ads
Old 02-18-06, 03:31 AM   #36
.derek.

so you call me thick skulled and then say everyone makes mistakes and that is ending on a good note and you expect me to say nothing?regardless if i made 133 mistakes at least every word was if not perfect it was close enough you only need to read it once.geckoguy i have no need to slam you.i will repeat my self yet again.dont post about me and i wont post about you.how hard is that?i guess extremely hard since you people keep talking to me.i dont need you to hope for my animals to be ok when they escape because they wont so dont worry about me.lets see if this is the end or if someone will have something else to say to drag this boring thread on longer.
Old 02-18-06, 03:40 AM   #37
geckoguy157

ah ic so I cant spell words wrong but you can your just pathetic good bye ive had enough of this there really is no talking to you lack the ability to understand anything more comprehensive then how to close the clasp or your snake cage doors. good luck in life i hope you stick with youll never make a mistake.
Old 02-18-06, 03:42 AM   #38
.derek.

thank you for your best wishes geckoguy
Old 02-18-06, 04:25 AM   #39
Jeromerules

Send a message via MSN to Jeromerules
hmmm... Ohhh derek how i hate you already..
Old 02-18-06, 05:31 AM   #40
.derek.

then i guess its a good thing i could not care less what you think.

Last edited by .derek.; 02-18-06 at 05:42 AM..
Login to remove ads
Old 02-18-06, 08:00 AM   #41
DragnDrop

This has gone beyond useful discussion and advice, thread is closed. Attacks aren't allowed here. You can give advice without degrading anyone. And yes, we all make mistakes, none of us is perfect. If you haven't made any yet, it's just a matter of time.

Certain people posting here have gone overboard as far as the TOS go. Please take a moment to read and understand the General Forum Rules at General Discussion Forums Rules: Read First!

Quote:
Ignorance is no excuse! Failure to make an effort to understand and adhere to the rules
will result in a ban. A maximum of 3 strikes will be tolerated (3 for minor offenses, as little
as 1 for more severe).

No abusive/threatening/disrespectful language towards to moderators (we are just doing our job),
or other members.
I suggest all you flame-throwers sit back and re-think any future posts before you type a word.
Closed Thread