Yes I will do all in my power to make a diffrence 44 89.80%
No I can not meet the requirements 5 10.20%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-05, 10:42 PM   #1
ReptiZone

Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
Attention NB Herpers

Be ready to fight for you right to keep herps, our lovely government is searching and seizing all animals that fall under the by law *A by lay that has not been enforced for quite some time. It started with Kevin In Saint John. There was a report in the news. Please Contact the media and tell them that that you want to add your 2 cents about the hobby. Don't release your address for safety reasons but call them send them pictures of set up show them that we have a competent herp society. PM or E-Mail me with your Info that I may share and summarise to the media. They think we cannot fight back we need to show them that we will fight tooth and nail. We have proven that they cannot take our dogs lets not let them take our snakes.

I also want to present this pole as proof of how serious we are and how far we will go. All I want to know is how many people will take the time to make their voices and opinions known in a court of law. We need serious alleys for this I don’t care if you are a breeder, a Hobbies, a doctor lawyer, teacher or student if you are of legal age add your voice to the battle front one extra voice is much better then one less.

I swear to you this is not Canadian Idol if you do not vote in this pole or do not make the effort to fight, this right will be lost and possibly un-retrievable.
Do not forget this is Canada not the US of all things it is New-Brunswick one of the smallest provinces we need to band together the few that we are. Nova-Scotia you are just next door I am personally begging you help us we need as many voices, resources and ideas that you can throw our way.

So please send me anything I can use I will compile the best portfolio I can to shed
a positive light on us if we fight this way may lose this is true I would rather lose fighting then go out in one punch.

The ReptiZone
Marc Doiron
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread