border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-03, 02:51 PM   #31
Lisa

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Some times you just gotta know when to hold them and know when to sold them and as much as i'd like a fleet of unique vehicals we just can't afford to keep and maintain them.

May you live in interesting times.
Old 08-17-03, 03:20 PM   #32
monitor boy

Send a message via ICQ to monitor boy Send a message via MSN to monitor boy
i am driving a 2002 mustang

nice bright yellow
Old 08-17-03, 03:27 PM   #33
NewLineReptile

Send a message via MSN to NewLineReptile
There are some nice cars in this thread so i will join in to
i also drag race i have a 1980/77 Pontiac Tran's Am

Brandon
newlinereptile@sympatico.ca
Old 08-17-03, 05:23 PM   #34
lordkovacs

Send a message via MSN to lordkovacs
sniper...

haha... type r, as in a real type r.

i was at the reptile store the other day buying rats....some dumbass let his shopping cart hit my car. HUGE dent. sucks large.
Old 08-17-03, 05:27 PM   #35
sSNAKESs.com

I drive a Dakota... Would much rather be driving a viper though!

Login to remove ads
Old 08-17-03, 05:45 PM   #36
Snip3r

Send a message via ICQ to Snip3r Send a message via AIM to Snip3r Send a message via MSN to Snip3r Send a message via Yahoo to Snip3r
Quote:
Originally posted by lordkovacs
sniper...

haha... type r, as in a real type r.

i was at the reptile store the other day buying rats....some dumbass let his shopping cart hit my car. HUGE dent. sucks large.
That blows...mad props...the Type R is the ONLY car I respect that comes from honda...a true tuners car....unlike an accord...
Old 08-17-03, 06:00 PM   #37
lordkovacs

hahah... yeah, not so crazy about hte accord. the type r has a pretty decent engine, handles nicely, smooth ride and looks killer. I got a huge type r spoiler on the back. man, that thing looks sick. oh, forgot to say, some little ******* (pardon my french) stole the "A" symbol off the back the ohter day! cheers,
MIKE
Old 08-17-03, 06:48 PM   #38
JasonBrennan

Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
Well, I am not about to try to compete with the sports cars and classics, and what not. I drive a 1992 Chevy Astro (that's right, a minivan). I have 4 kids, enough said.

However, I DO have a pretty decent sound system in there for a family vehicle (Crossfire BMF 12's, 6x9's, 61/2's, 51/4's with 1000 watt amp and batt cap for the 12's, 250 watt amp for the 6x9's and a ghost face head unit). Considering this is the same vehicle the whole family rides in, I think it is pretty respectable...of course, the subs get turned off when the babies are in the van!!

I also have a Mercury Mystique and a Ford Taurus. Sold my Volusia last year, but thinking of getting a new bike sometime this year (leaning towards the Honda VTX or Goldwing....can't decide between big power or big comfort!)
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)
Old 08-17-03, 06:53 PM   #39
lordkovacs

that is a very respectable system Jason! esp. on a minivan!
Old 08-17-03, 07:14 PM   #40
stretch

I was about to snap on snip3r for all them comments about my car but then I looked at his age and found out he's just a little rugrat. And really doesn't know crap. You have your mommy and daddy buy everything you don't know what its like putting 1000's of dollars into a car. So take your camaro that mom and dad bought for you and stick it where the sun don't shine. Punk.
Old 08-17-03, 09:12 PM   #41
TheRedDragon

Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
Wow, you guys all have kick butt vehicles. I rely on my public white stretch limo. *ugh*
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens
Old 08-17-03, 09:22 PM   #42
Emily-Fisher

Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
I drive a little red tricycle made back in the 80s. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I get a ride in our wagon (lmao I'm too young to drive!)
Old 08-18-03, 08:43 AM   #43
Piebald Guy

Still More?

Jason,

1250 watts? Doubt it. Look at my post on pg2 I ran 1100 watts and I garentte you don't have the minimum requirements for 1250 watts. I list exotic gear yet others beat it using 4 gage power cables. If you have four kids you are an adult. No excuse for ignorance. Make a claim back it up. The information is readily available. Please reserch your topics. EIA specs are simple to interperet once you know what you are looking for. Ask ANY question and I would be happy to answer it for you honestly. It is an alternate technique to learning... asking questions, self-discovery, decemination, interpretation,etc. All good points to use in life once you have reached the age of clairty. It aviods problems. For example, if I made outragous claims at work, claiming to improve this, cost costs that and produced nothing, well I would be fired. If I made these claims under my business I would be sued for tens upon tens of thousands of dollars personally via tort law. If you don't learn.... just wait what life has instore for you!!

Dave
Old 08-18-03, 11:55 AM   #44
Snip3r

Send a message via ICQ to Snip3r Send a message via AIM to Snip3r Send a message via MSN to Snip3r Send a message via Yahoo to Snip3r
Quote:
Originally posted by stretch
I was about to snap on snip3r for all them comments about my car but then I looked at his age and found out he's just a little rugrat. And really doesn't know crap. You have your mommy and daddy buy everything you don't know what its like putting 1000's of dollars into a car. So take your camaro that mom and dad bought for you and stick it where the sun don't shine. Punk.
The car was given to me by my uncle..w.ithout an engine...the car had a supercharged 454 in it pervious, my uncle now set that engine into a vega, and gave me the Camaro body. The engine we placed in the camaro was a 350 which we were building for a project we're restoring. But on the 67 impala convert we deceided to keep in the L30 327. And yes, every dime put into the camaro was mine...When my grandfather died in 95 I got 8 grand as did my other brother. Ive broke into that to pay for my parts...so dont talk **** unless you know what you're talking about.
Old 08-18-03, 12:42 PM   #45
brig

Can't resist adding to this one...

I love cars! Well, driving them - the mechanics is tedious, and I get relegated to holding the flashlight in uncomfortable positions, while my b/f does the real work (LOL!).

Anyhow, we have a '68 mustang, and a Westfield which is for sprint racing. My everyday car is an Audi A3, which is quite good fun, too.

'68 Mussy with '98 roofrack!!!

Set for a friend's wedding

Erm, bad line out of the 'esses'...

Very, very wrong - ran over a tire wall, span, entered field backwards, set the cornfield on fire with the exhaust... Westfield suffered only minor dings in the fibreglass - I suffered heart failure!
Closed Thread