border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-15, 08:45 AM   #31
DDW

Re: Future Reptile Addict...

Guess who ate yesterday 15 minutes after being handled Glitch is such a good girl and not easily stressed at all.

Look what little stinker did...

She has been hanging in her humid hide lately and her eyes are looking a bit pinkish so I think she is getting ready to shed
Old 08-14-15, 11:15 AM   #32
havoc_vulture

All you news now is a nice retic XD
Old 08-14-15, 12:17 PM   #33
DDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc_vulture View Post
All you news now is a nice retic XD
Lol, if they didn't get so big, I'd eventually get one too, lol the albinos are absolutely stunning.

I'm getting closer to the time that I'm going to have to order or feeder rats, any suggestions one places that deliver f/t rats. Since I'm feeding her two fuzzies right now, what should I get her next so I don't have to double up for a bit?

Edit: I just realized, I was checking out some rat size charts and I think the fuzziness I have may be very young fuzzies because they don't have any visible fur and look more like pinkies. I may want to check out the LPS f/t feeders.
Old 08-14-15, 12:46 PM   #34
havoc_vulture

My Bumble bee took a rat pink last night she seems fine, and my black pastel was on mice for a bit when he was smaller. When he had to double mouse that's when I bumped him to small rats and he's doing fine on those. So maybe a small mouse for Glitch? That's what I has Eggsy on when he was Glitches size

Not sure about frozen food since my snakes eat live
Old 08-14-15, 12:52 PM   #35
DDW

Small mice? Hm, i think I'll check them out when I go to the LPS next for proper size. Thanks
Login to remove ads
Old 08-14-15, 12:56 PM   #36
havoc_vulture

Yeah once I saw that he wasn't even getting a lump he took a large mouse once and after that he took a small rat and that's what he's on now, that's further down the road though. It was in steps of course
Old 08-14-15, 01:20 PM   #37
DDW

About how many should I get? so I don't get way too many before she grows out of them. I'll be in the area to get more if needed anyways.
Old 08-14-15, 03:23 PM   #38
Minkness
Forum Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Minkness

I buy about 10 of a certain size at a time. I also feed twice a week right now and have multiples to buy for. So, for your litrle ONE, I'd say that 5 at a time is fine. If you feed once ir twice a week that will last you roughly 2-4 weeks with one that can be thrown away should she not eat it. =)

I stopped counting at 30....
Old 08-14-15, 04:39 PM   #39
DDW

Double post, oops see the next comment

vvvvvvvvvvv
Old 08-14-15, 04:40 PM   #40
DDW

That way I can adjust her meal size without having to worry about having too much extra from a bulk order. But it still will be a while before I have to get more. I just wanted to know before hand

thanks

Btw, Mink, I am always surprised to see your signature adding up so many snakes lol I always forget how many you have XD 8 snakes wow, then I think about how many furry animals I have 4horses,4dogs,3cats,55 gal fish tank full of goldfish and a blood parrot fish. And now Glitch. LOL
Login to remove ads
Old 08-14-15, 04:43 PM   #41
Minkness
Forum Moderator

Hehe, and I have had a baby boom and now have 2 unsexed leo hatchlings and 3 unsexed crestie hatchlings and 6 crestie eggs!

Old 08-14-15, 05:16 PM   #42
reptiledude987

oh mink your tag line is so perfect for you lol
1.1 Bredli Sarlacc/Rancor 0.1 Jungle carpet Shelia 0.1 hypo tangerine hondo amidala 0.1 ij carpet greedo 0.1 jag ij carpet maxine rebo 0.1 red western hognose gammorean 1.0 red tail boa boss nass 1.0 mbk Lando 1.0 asian vine higgins 0.1 asian vine wedge 1.0 cape file snake qui-gon jinn 0.1 checkered garter Doikk Na'ts 1.0 eastern garter Figrin D'an
Old 08-14-15, 05:28 PM   #43
Minkness
Forum Moderator

=D

Thank you!

Old 08-14-15, 05:56 PM   #44
DDW

Reptiholic through and through lol

I think my future tag line will be closer to your tag line reptiledude987, lol about one or two of a bunch of different speciesXD

So now off to edit mine(need a little change every once in a while)
Old 08-14-15, 06:09 PM   #45
reptiledude987

I cant even list all of mine lol. There some I just didnt have room for on there. (note to mods. If possible give more space for signature ;D )
1.1 Bredli Sarlacc/Rancor 0.1 Jungle carpet Shelia 0.1 hypo tangerine hondo amidala 0.1 ij carpet greedo 0.1 jag ij carpet maxine rebo 0.1 red western hognose gammorean 1.0 red tail boa boss nass 1.0 mbk Lando 1.0 asian vine higgins 0.1 asian vine wedge 1.0 cape file snake qui-gon jinn 0.1 checkered garter Doikk Na'ts 1.0 eastern garter Figrin D'an
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread