PDA

View Full Version : so I said, "Rectum? Damn near killed him"

Freakonaleash
06-28-04, 05:34 PM
hey all. My python didnt eat this past thursday =/ . I think he would have though. I tried feeding him a fresh killed rat AGAIN first... he paid no attention to it. After about an hour i took it out and put in a fresh killed gerbil. he still paid it no attention. So im back down to week one... also... he may not have eaten because i THINK he is getting ready to shed again... he has a little pinkness along his belly, has been very active at night, rubbing up against his "furniture", so that may be why he didnt eat it. Other than that everything is going fine.

I tried to get some pictures on my computer of him... I have a sony cybershot digi cam. It uses a memory stick, and the little peripheral that plugs into the computer, than you put the mem stick in the peripheral... Well i have the peripheral, the camera, and the memory sticks,and some good lookin pics, but i cant find the software. How can i get them on the computer? would like... adobe photoshop work? Thanks for any help.

SerpentLust
06-28-04, 06:08 PM
Try typing in "Sony Cybershot Digital Camera Drivers" in google and see if that works. That's how I got my program for my cam.

smeagel
06-28-04, 06:43 PM
my sony camera just automatically installs the nessecary programs onto the computer when you plug it into the USB port.

Bartman
06-28-04, 08:13 PM
i have the cd for mine cybershot..its the 3.2 mp..pretty new.. i dont know if its for yours, but i could send you the files off the cd possibly if their not secured over msn or osmething...pm me