View Single Post
Old 07-12-10, 01:08 PM   #5
leezard

Re: ERAS 2010 Fall Show Table Bookings

Hello all parties! This is a head’s up that the show is one table from being “sold out”. Here is how it will work:

-vendor applications are due at the time of booking. If I have not received your vendor application, you table will be the first to move if someone needs it and gets me this information!!! There are a few people who have booked a long time ago but have not sent in this information, so please do so ASAP.

-table payments are due by August 1st. Remember: your table is not held in stone until it is paid for!

-Once the last table is “booked”, I will begin a waiting list. As of August 1st if those on the waiting list are willing to pay for their table, I will give them one of the ones that have NOT been paid for. This is pretty standard, so please don’t get offended. Proper communication can avoid issues, so please touch base with me!

Vendor packages are changing a little again – it will be smaller this time and more condensed. PLEASE read this and be aware of what is in them to avoid problems. They will be sent out when they are ready.

I’m looking forward to the show! Or, at least, the half of it I will be attending. If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you all there!!
Login to remove ads