border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Enclosure Creation Forums > General Enclosure Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-05, 08:50 PM   #1
gargoyle

Send a message via AIM to gargoyle Send a message via MSN to gargoyle
where can I get vision cages in Ontario

Just wondering where I can purchase Vision cages in Ontario and what the waiting period is if anyone has gotten them before. Also any opinions on these would be great.

I'd be looking at about 6-8 different cages as big as 48x28x30 and as small as 24x24x12.

I'd really like to give the money to a Canadian business but what are the prices like compared to the prices in the US?

Anyways, thanks and hope to get the info and input.

DC X
Login to remove ads
Old 02-12-05, 06:17 PM   #2
ATBlover

Send a message via MSN to ATBlover
i duno man i think it'd be easier to build your own cages.....connor
Old 02-12-05, 06:45 PM   #3
gargoyle

No worries, that post was almost a month ago, I've ordered an entire REPTIC-PLATIC setup, so I should be all set! I feel these will be much better cages anyways! Thanks
1.0 Sulcatta,1.0 Miami Phase Corn, 1.1 Malaysian Bloods, 1.1 Cali Kings, 2.0 San Matias Rosy Boas, 0.1 El Rosario Rosy, 1.1 Rosy boas (unknown local), 1.0 BCI,1.1 BRB's, 1.3 Fat tails, 3.5 leos and eggs cooking!
Old 02-12-05, 07:48 PM   #4
BoidKeeper

If vision is the style you're after check out the one piece plastic cages that Port credit sells. I have two visions and three of the ones from Port Credit. There is no difference except the price. The Port Credit cages are really affordable. Check out my post in the enclosure gallery forum.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 02-12-05, 08:14 PM   #5
gargoyle

I appreciate the recommendation but I don't think you can ever beat the service from Jean of Reptic-Plastics, he is very quick to reply and help with any special orders you may have! I've sent PCPC numerous emails and I never seem to get a reply...HMMMMMMMMM... must be a server problem....ya that must be it! funny how I always get replies from every one else though!
1.0 Sulcatta,1.0 Miami Phase Corn, 1.1 Malaysian Bloods, 1.1 Cali Kings, 2.0 San Matias Rosy Boas, 0.1 El Rosario Rosy, 1.1 Rosy boas (unknown local), 1.0 BCI,1.1 BRB's, 1.3 Fat tails, 3.5 leos and eggs cooking!
Login to remove ads
Old 02-12-05, 09:34 PM   #6
BoidKeeper

That is too bad. Maybe try calling, I did. The cages are the closest thing to vision and are cheaper then vision and reptic-plastics. I think Jean is great and his cages are great too but they are nothing close to vision and vision cages in Toronto is what you asked for.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 02-12-05, 10:03 PM   #7
gargoyle

Like I said before, I attempted to contact PCPC and no replies, and this isn't the only item they haven't replied about.. The fact is that I've emailed them about a number of issues, caging is just one of them and they never seem to return email. I have my own business and I make a point in returning any emails or phone calls to any and all potential customers. I don't ever remember seeing a disclaimer when I emailed them that they may not respond or reply to my emails. Also as I stated, I am more than happy with the service and products from Jean and even if the other cages are a little bit cheaper, I'd Pay just for the customer service! Like I stated already though I have already ordered and paid for my REPTIC-PLASTIC cages and am very happy with my decision! Last note I never mentioned that I wanted vision cages in "Toronto" as I live four hours south of there! I simply stated Ontario. Last time I checked there is a lot more to Ontario than Toronto! I'm not exactly sure why you are trying to change my mind in this matter though?
Old 02-13-05, 01:22 PM   #8
ATBlover

then y didnt u call.......ive learned that some people dont take u seriously if u dont call them...Connor
Old 02-13-05, 01:54 PM   #9
BoidKeeper

My bad sorry I thought it said Toronto not Ontario.
Cheers,
Trevor
Old 02-13-05, 02:45 PM   #10
gargoyle

I figure that if a business including my own offers a email address for inquiring about animals/caging/anything at all then they really should reply, not expect someone to call the next day and say....Ummmm did you get my email? Give me a break! If a business isn't going to reply to emails, then they shouldn't have a link for sales that goes to an email address then should they. I don't always have time during business hours to call and discuss my private purchases and questions as I do work the same hours as they do, so as far as I'm concerned I should not need to call them! This is my experience with a specific retailer, I've recieved excellent service from a lot of other retailers, reptile related and not!
Login to remove ads
Old 02-13-05, 11:56 PM   #11
ATBlover

i was just saying that an email doesnt get through as fast as a phone call would....Also phone calls show more responsibility and the store/site your calling will take you more seriously...well that is what i have learned over the years...Connor
Old 02-14-05, 10:23 AM   #12
gargoyle

I see your point but the a phone call shows more responsibilty idea I really, really don't agree with!
Old 02-14-05, 10:18 PM   #13
ATBlover

ok w/e..thats what i found out when i ordered things from various sites....but who know's..i may just be a stupid kid...HMMM
Old 02-14-05, 10:45 PM   #14
havenbounce

I agree with you Gargoyle. Jeans service is beyond great. He is quick to reply to emails and doesn't get fed up with stupid questions. His product is better than I thought it would be and the cost is more than fair! Customer service should not just be restricted to phone calls. Reptic plastic gets a 99% grade from me. (only because there's always room for improvement.)
Ginnette
Old 02-15-05, 02:29 PM   #15
ATBlover

i never said you can only get good service with phone calls...but i said the places i ordered from in the past came down to phone calls seeing how they didnt reply to any of my emails...Connor
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread