sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-20, 12:25 PM   #1
snekysnek

Bullsnake not eating

Hi all,
So I got my bullsnake, olive, about 6 months ago. She was always really good with eating up until recently. She has been refusing for 2.5 months now. I've got her to eat once within that time period but never once besides that. I feel like ive tried everything; I've soaked her to get her hydrated (that has worked in the past for her), I've changed to live (which worked for the one time she ate). I kept at that for about 3 weeks but went back to frozen because she kept refusing live and I dont wanna waste a little mouse life if she isnt gonna eat it, and the list goes on. I feel out of options at this point, I dont know what to do. Do you think I should be worrying? Maybe it's because it's winter? I feel so bad, I just want her to be healthy and happy. She hasnt lost too much weight since refusing so I'm not too worried about that for now.
EDIT: Yall, as soon as I posted this thread, I went to go check on her. And I expected to see the mouse still laying there. SHE WAS EATING IT! I'm so happy!
Login to remove ads

Tags
bullsnake, feeding, help and advice