border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index > E.R.A.S.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-03, 04:27 AM   #1
Slannesh

Send a message via MSN to Slannesh
Flexwatt Heat tape

Hey all,

Does anyone know of a local supplier for Flexwatt? I want to make a breeding rack for my Leos and figured that would be the best way to take the place of an UTH for each enclosure it will be the usual setup with rubbermaid bins..

But i'm having trouble finding anyone in Canada who sells the stuff. Unless the product itself is pretty cheap i'm not going to bother with the states as for smaller things they still charge a lot of duty and customs fees.

Or would anyone want to get together and make a bigger order?

If nothing else, does anyone have any extra? I'm willing to pay the going rate for it. I don't need a ton, just the actual Flexwatt itself.. the rest of the materials I already own or can easy get stuff locally to work with.

Thanks!

Mike
Login to remove ads
Old 11-03-03, 11:38 AM   #2
Big Mike

That stuff is not approved by CSA and therefore is not available for sale in Canada. I think there are members on this forum who might have some for sale though. If you do want to order it from the US, try www.beanfarm.com.
Old 11-03-03, 01:33 PM   #3
Invictus

Send a message via MSN to Invictus
it most ceretainly IS for sale in Canada. Just because something is not CSA approved does not mean it is illegal. It just means it voids any insurance you have if it causes an electrical fire.

Grant at Port Credit Pet Centre in Ontario has plenty of Flexwatt. www.portcreditpets.com .
Closed Thread