border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Canadian Captive Bred

Notices

Old 01-11-04, 09:02 PM   #1
BigDan

About Us, Terms, shipping etc.

Hello eveyone.

My name is Dan Uremovic and many of you know me as BigDan from the forums. Well my little hobby has gradually turned into a home based business so I have decided to start my own classified section on ssnakess.com

I have always had a keen interest in animals throughout my life and have a science and engineering background. With the many hours spent in biology and genetics labs at University I became fascinated with the subject hence the interest in many of the reptile morphs out there.

About 8 years ago I attended the Calgary Reptile show and purchased a trio of patternlees leopard geckos well it was all down hill from there. As many of you know after the first one it is hard to stop.

Since that time my leopard gecko collection has grown to include approx 250 adult breeder leopards encompassing every morph and pattern variation imaginable. We do not just specialize in just one variety but have numerous unrelated groups of all varieties and are constantly outcrossing different morphs to produce hets and double hets and this year triple hets. By doing this and not just line breeding our animals we have produced many Canadian firsts like the Rainwater strain patternless albinos and in 2003 the first Tremper strain patternless albino was produced as well. This year should see our Blazing Blizzard project come to fruition along with a few other special projects we are working on.

Additionally over the last 5 - 6 years I have worked very hard to acquire many high end boas both designer and locality specific animals and have put together a collection second to none in Canada. We have imported animals from well over a dozen of North American's top breeders as well as producing some of our own. Many of these animals have reached breeding size this year and the spring should hold some interesting suprises.

The CCB boa collection is now comprised of almost 100 animals consisting of the various color and pattern morphs and locale specific subspecies.

Within the last 3 years we have started moving in the same direction with our collection of Green Tree Pythons which now includes Biaks, Wamenas, Arus plus a few more locales to be added shortly. We hope to breed some of our Biaks in the 2004 season.

We also have a few dinking around projects in the python department.

Anyhow with that over with, here at CCB we strive to produce top quality animals and many of you who have purchased from me in the past can attest that the animals are always in tip top shape and and I have always been very easy to reach via phone or email and I get back to all messages promptly. I try to treat all my customers like I would want to be treated myself. When you buy an animal from me you also receive the after sales support in terms of answering questions, advice on breeding, genetics etc.

Sales Terms, Conditions, Shipping, etc

All animals are guaranteed to be 100% healthy and feeding.

All animals are guaranteed to be sexed properly (other than temperature sexed leopard geckos and hatchling Green Tree Pythons for obvious reasons)

All animals are captive bred at CCB unless otherwise stated. We do have animals available occasionally from other sources and breeders through trades etc.

I require a 25% deposit to hold an animal generally no longer than a 30 day maximum unless we discuss it otherwise. The deposit is refundable ONLY if I cannot provide the animal but no refunds will be given if buyer decides they no longer want to follow through with the purchase.

I do not accept deposits on animals I have not yet produced.

You will be provided with digital pictures of individual animals and pertinant info. With wholesale or very large quantity orders this does not apply again for obvious reasons.

If you are unhappy with your animal when it arrives please notify me within 24 hours and we will make arrangments to either return or exchange the animal or refund money at that time. This is entirely up to my discretion and depends on each situation.

Shipping is available via Air Canada (Insured) or Westjet (from March 1 - Oct 1) Westjet shipments cannot be insured and I cannot be held responsible for carrier mishaps. I only ship weather permitting and shipments must be picked up on time and any losses must be reported to the carrier and myself immediately.

All costs associated with shipping are to be paid by the buyer unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon by both parties.

I welcome wholesale and large quantity orders for leopard geckos and some boas from ligitimate retailers please drop me an email for pricing and availability.

Methods of payment include paypal, direct bank tranfers and cash.

That about covers it and if you are interested in quality animals with exceptional customer service then please drop me an email at stanno@telus.net or call 403 630 1001.

Best Regards,

Dan Uremovic at Canadian Captive Bred Ltd.

Last edited by BigDan; 07-22-04 at 01:51 AM..
Login to remove ads