border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index > M.H.S.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-03, 12:02 AM   #1
murph

Where is everyone?

Hey folks, did everyone from Manitoba dissapear? Let's get this place going again, what's everyone been up to? New animals? Breeding Projects? Interesting Stories? Any news on a new meeting coming up? What's everyones reptile projects or plans for the new year? Look forward to hearing from everyone again...

-murph

VISIT HERPHAVEN: http://www.brainofc.com/herphaven.htm
Login to remove ads
Old 11-21-03, 05:08 AM   #2
Colin Friesen

Hey Murph, Sorry bud i'm still here. No new animals.... for now. Hopefully i can buy Tim's striped corn, maybe a Xmas gift to ME!haha. I could see a few Anery striped corns in my future. For now if everything goes well i'll get my first clutch of BP eggs. Next Sept. for sure going to an Alta herp show, not sure either Calgary or Red Deer. It will all depend on sched. at the time. If it works out we should try to get a group to go out to the show, I know Tim C, Ty, and myself are going. Everyone's welcome!!

Talk to ya later,
Colin
Old 11-21-03, 08:10 AM   #3
murph

Hey Colin good to hear from you....since my redfoot i haven't gotten anything else either. Been putting all my money into all these new enclosures I'm building....I'm hopefully going to be done 95% of the room by sunday...and I'll have pics of it next week. I'm hoping to get another bearded dragon and a male redtail boa. I'll be breeding my two BP's next year as well, the female is growing like a weed! Hey if I have the funds I'd love to go to the show...let me know when it is.

Also if my new reptile room is complete I wouldn't mind anyone coming over to check it out...It won't be until early december though.

Next year I might try and find another female ball python (het albino? pastel?), and someday would love to get my hands on a green tree python, or even some poison dart frogs. If my Male Jungle Carpet actually settles down I might try and find him a mate as well? Who knows what the future holds? Should be exciting though, it only keeps getting better!

-murph

VISIT HERPHAVEN: http://www.brainofc.com/herphaven.htm
Old 11-21-03, 08:17 AM   #4
Weather1

I'll be coming to Winnipeg in January and will be there until March. I am bringing my 1.1 Creamsicle corns my 0.1 snow corn and my 0.1 Ball Python, with me. I hope to attend the MHS meeting in January and February if these is one, and meet all you Manitoba herpers.
Old 11-21-03, 09:41 AM   #5
Tim_Cranwill

I'm still here... crazy-busy with work though (6 nights a week plus extra shifts thrown in here and there ).

The only thing new at my place is some of the "boring" ball python projects I've got going on . In January and February I'll have to build a python egg incubator and a couple new racks. I'll be placing an order from The Bean Farm, so if any one needs anything we can all go in and split the shipping.

A December herp meeting would have to be on a Monday night for me to make it out.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-27-03, 07:15 PM   #6
homebrewed

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin Friesen
Hopefully i can buy Tim's striped corn
sorry colin, he found a new home last week

no more snakes over here, just geckos
Old 12-10-03, 04:06 AM   #7
Colin Friesen

Thats what ya get for sleeping... good to hear that he found a new home. All that means is more options at the Alberta shows!!LOL!!

Colin
Closed Thread