border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Enclosure Creation Forums > General Enclosure Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-18, 11:24 AM   #1
Draconika93

Plz Help!! Can't Find What I'm Looking For...

So my bf and I have a 5 yr old, almost 6ft Redtail Boa. We're gonna be upgrading her to a 72"Lx30"Wx18"H tank, which I'm sure will work for the rest of her life. But..... We also have to get her some more adequate tank accessories, like climbing vines and driftwood and such... Any idea where I can purchase lengthy and sturdy accessories as such that will stretch the length of her cage? I just want her to have what she needs to be happy. Open to any suggestions and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks =)
Login to remove ads
Old 03-13-18, 03:05 PM   #2
TRD

Re: Plz Help!! Can't Find What I'm Looking For...

The forest? Ideal time to collect now... just put it out in the garden/balcony in an always dry and mostly sunny spot so that all the bugs will go off (they dislike dry) for a month or 2 and then just spray it down with F10 or similar veterinary disinfectant to take care of any fungi/bacterial that may travel along.

That, or commercially available branches - but that's going to be expensive.
Old 03-14-18, 06:53 AM   #3
craigafrechette

Re: Plz Help!! Can't Find What I'm Looking For...

I've seen some beautiful display tanks that use pvc pipe cut to fit. It comes in all sorts of sizes with different elbows, bells, bends, etc... I've seen a few people use the spray paint that looks like stone to give a more natural finish.
Closed Thread

Tags
accessories, climbing, snake, tank