border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-12, 07:44 PM   #46
Jenn_06

Re: Ball pythons you see and wish you could get

if you want a pastel look for another one that one is browned out a lot.
Old 08-18-12, 07:53 PM   #47
Kaetlinv

I wasn't looking for a specific type - just looking for a snake that I liked. I saw a bunch of other pastels - all babies though. The fact he's a bit of a more mature snake is what interests me most.

Depending on how much I get paid for dogsitting will determine whether or not I'll talk to my mom about getting another snake. If it's not a hatchling, it will go over with her better because I wouldn't have to be there every week on the dime to make sure it wasn't hungry, since (hopefully...stupid school district and transcripts...) I'll be off to college soon and I probably wouldn't be able to. 2 weeks isn't as difficult to manage.

I've got the room for a third snake - i know i'm getting paid a minimum of 200$ (technically house sitting for two people, not sure if the 25$ a day is both of them combined or each of them individually) this next wednesday, and I could easily get a set up for a third snake and buy that one specifically with 200$, however I'd rather not spend all the money so I can pay for the feeders for a while on my own. so if I get more than 200$ I'll talk with my mom about it, and hope these guys still have this pastel male. the owner of the stand seemed pretty convinced they would still have him if he didn't sell at the expo. I have their card so i'll be able to check in on him.

My mom will be in a VERY good mood here soon considering I know that her boyfriend is going to be proposing to her on her birthday (or the day after, it depends. they're doing The Hood to Coast relay run and he is proposing at the end), and she has no clue (in fact she doesn't think he will ever propose! haha). so she will be very happy soon and I think I might take advantage of that
Old 08-18-12, 08:04 PM   #48
Hillsberry

If I am ever to own a Ball Python I would love to have a killer clown. I don't know why but something about them really catches my eye. I love seeing everyones Bps but I just don't know if they're the right snake for me. I might just wait a few years for the price to come down on these guys and then get one.
Killer Clown.jpg
Old 08-18-12, 08:23 PM   #49
iBaman

Send a message via Skype™ to iBaman

WHOA! that killer clown is amazing!!!
Old 08-18-12, 08:40 PM   #50
Aaron_S
Forum Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Aaron_S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaetlinv View Post
I wasn't looking for a specific type - just looking for a snake that I liked. I saw a bunch of other pastels - all babies though. The fact he's a bit of a more mature snake is what interests me most.

Depending on how much I get paid for dogsitting will determine whether or not I'll talk to my mom about getting another snake. If it's not a hatchling, it will go over with her better because I wouldn't have to be there every week on the dime to make sure it wasn't hungry, since (hopefully...stupid school district and transcripts...) I'll be off to college soon and I probably wouldn't be able to. 2 weeks isn't as difficult to manage.

I've got the room for a third snake - i know i'm getting paid a minimum of 200$ (technically house sitting for two people, not sure if the 25$ a day is both of them combined or each of them individually) this next wednesday, and I could easily get a set up for a third snake and buy that one specifically with 200$, however I'd rather not spend all the money so I can pay for the feeders for a while on my own. so if I get more than 200$ I'll talk with my mom about it, and hope these guys still have this pastel male. the owner of the stand seemed pretty convinced they would still have him if he didn't sell at the expo. I have their card so i'll be able to check in on him.

My mom will be in a VERY good mood here soon considering I know that her boyfriend is going to be proposing to her on her birthday (or the day after, it depends. they're doing The Hood to Coast relay run and he is proposing at the end), and she has no clue (in fact she doesn't think he will ever propose! haha). so she will be very happy soon and I think I might take advantage of that
If you get a baby and it doesn't eat every 7 days it'll be fine. It won't die....
Login to remove ads
Old 08-18-12, 09:22 PM   #51
Kaetlinv

my mom is under the impression that smaller means I need to be at it's side constantly >.< However, That male I saw was very pretty and one of the cheapest non-normals I'd seen. Besides, I don't mind not raising a young'in. I did that with valentine. the only babies i want to raise now, will be hers after I get out of college
Old 08-18-12, 10:53 PM   #52
Kaetlinv

in the process of sweet talking my mom into letting me get this fellow. Started by accident - she asked my how my day was and i couldn't keep my mouth shut >XD

Figured out what I'm going to name him if i get him, and it matches my shakespearean trend so far :P

Hamlet, because he's such a ham!
Old 08-19-12, 01:07 AM   #53
jaleely
Member of the family

I think you're right mykee.
I forget, i just know i saved these pics becuase they were just amazing snakes that i loved.
here are two more pics of some of my favs from corey's page.

I've never been into albinos, or too many morphs or anything. The black and the silver i just looooove though!
27 snakes (7 sand boas, 4 hognose, 5 ball pythons, 1 bolivian boa, 2 dumeril's boas, 2 carpet pythons, 5 garters, 1 corn snake), 1 cave spider, 9 tarantulas, 1 tokay gecko, 2 dogs, 2 frogs, emperor scorpions 1,000 dubia roaches, & tons of fish.
Old 08-19-12, 06:22 AM   #54
mykee
Super Genius

The black and silver looking animal is a red axanthic; Coreys own line of axanthics. It's the only line of axanthic that doesn't end up looking like a normal as an adult.
Old 08-19-12, 10:19 AM   #55
Kaetlinv

Axanthics are very pretty. :3
I saw several at the expo yesterday. But once i saw that male i could barely be torn away to look at anything else. My friends and sister had to practically drag me out so i could drive us home!! Haha
Login to remove ads
Old 08-19-12, 04:41 PM   #56
jaleely
Member of the family

yup, i know mykee. I luuuurve them! Maybe at some point i'll be able to buy one *lol*
Back when i was into ball python genetics i drooled over them a lot.
So many breeders for bps though.

I'm going for green western hognoses myself one day. I do love axanthic though.
27 snakes (7 sand boas, 4 hognose, 5 ball pythons, 1 bolivian boa, 2 dumeril's boas, 2 carpet pythons, 5 garters, 1 corn snake), 1 cave spider, 9 tarantulas, 1 tokay gecko, 2 dogs, 2 frogs, emperor scorpions 1,000 dubia roaches, & tons of fish.
Old 08-19-12, 05:07 PM   #57
Rogue628

Send a message via Skype™ to Rogue628

There are a few royal morphs I really like but only about 3 at this time I'd love to have in my collection but will probably never get. I'd love to have a bumble bee but the whole wobble issue and my personal thoughts on it keep me from putting this animal on my 'want' list. Mystic Potions are beauty at it's simplest IMHO. I'm usually not fond of light colored animals, but there's just something about an MP that says I must have one lol. It's on my want list, but I'm willing to wait to see if pricing drops in the next few years, when I decide to start buying morphs (I'd rather have a different animal than just a different morph). The other one that just fascinates me is one Mike Wilbanks produced and calls an eclipse. It's unusual look is what draws me to it (and I usually don't care for pied animals). If he can clean up the pattern a bit, it's really going to be a stunner. Yet it will never reach my 'want' list because I doubt the price would ever be attainable for me. lol Besides, if I were to ever have a pied animal it would be a retic. Again, I'm not fond of pieds, but that is one sexy beast!
0.1.1 '11 Normal Royal Pythons 0.2 '11 Albino Burms 0.2 Rescue Dumeril's Boas (approx 4yrs old) 0.1 '11 Colombian Boa (BCI) 0.1 '11 Cali King 0.1.0 JCP 0.1 '12 borneo 1.0 rose hair T 1.0 cat 1.1 Kids 1.0 Boyfriend
Old 08-22-12, 12:04 PM   #58
Hurrok

Oh man, I have a huge list of what I would like one day. When I first got into BPs I always wanted a Bee, and since I love the Spider gene basically anything that is crossed with it I like. I prefer lighter morphs overall.

Pewter Bee

Sterling

Lightning Pied

Lesser Pewter

Leopard Spider

I'm not sure what this last one is, maybe someone will know?

1.0 Spider BP // 1.1 Pewter BP // 0.1 Pastel BP // 1.0 Lesser BP //0.1 Mojave BP // 1.0 Mojave Champagne BP // 1.0 Het Pied BP // 0.1 Phantom BP // 0.1 Western Hognose // 1.0 Cinny Sugar BP // 0.1 'Normal' BP // 0.1 Corn // 0.1 G. Rosea
Old 08-22-12, 12:06 PM   #59
Kaetlinv

oooh I like the last one! Beautiful yellow color
Old 08-22-12, 12:10 PM   #60
Hurrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaetlinv View Post
oooh I like the last one! Beautiful yellow color
I know! I just wish what morph it was. I'm sure its got a wide variety of morphs stuck into one :P
1.0 Spider BP // 1.1 Pewter BP // 0.1 Pastel BP // 1.0 Lesser BP //0.1 Mojave BP // 1.0 Mojave Champagne BP // 1.0 Het Pied BP // 0.1 Phantom BP // 0.1 Western Hognose // 1.0 Cinny Sugar BP // 0.1 'Normal' BP // 0.1 Corn // 0.1 G. Rosea
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread