border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-05, 01:58 PM   #1
corybabstock

Send a message via MSN to corybabstock
Newfoundland and Labrador Herpetological Society

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Newfoundland and Labrador Herpetological Society.

The NLHS is dedicated to-

• educating the membership on the natural history, conservation, and captive husbandry of reptiles and amphibians.
• educating the public about the importance of reptiles and amphibians in our world.
• improving the public image of reptiles and amphibians.
• educating the young to appreciate the wonder and beauty of all natural life, especially reptiles and amphibians, so that our world will continue to have herpetologists and amateurs who will study and care for our worlds reptiles and amphibians.

We are a new group, with a small membership at this time. But we hope to grow quickly in the coming months. Once a solid membership is formed, we will hold our first general meeting and elect a board. I encourage and Newfoundland and Labradorians on the site to drop by and check the site out, get in touch with me, and sign up. Membership is free, so why not become a member, meet some people with like interests, create some connections and help be a part of taking this hobby to the next level in this province!

Thanks for looking!

The site can be found at it temporary address by clicking here
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread