border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Old 01-05-24, 10:12 AM   #1
snakeguy46

New Member, hello everyone!!

Just came along this site and a bit confused on why it is not popular? It looks to be set up very well and more user friendly then others that I have been a member with. Anyhow I am going to add this site to my FB account and hope others start to utilize the site.

My name is Pat owner of Riverside Reptile Breeders (riversidereptilebreeders.com) and been breeding Boas and Balls since 1990. I was fortunate to have produced one of the first Albino Pieds in 2008 when at the time only one other person had one (Ralph Davis). Pete Kahl is my neighbor and we go back as far as 1989 and I was lucky to be the first to ever see an Albino Boa when he got it and also a pair of Pied Balls he purchased from Africa. Great times!!!

Recently been focusing on Sterling Boas something I jumped into a few years ago and purchased visual sterling at a very high price tag. We now produce 7 visual mutations of this Boa and now are adding the IMG in the line to produce solid black boas....no pattern. Thanks for providing a great platform.
snakeguy46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads