border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > Canadian > Breeders / Dealers > Habitat Control Systems

Notices

Old 04-21-04, 01:31 PM   #1
David Kwok

Send a message via ICQ to David Kwok Send a message via MSN to David Kwok Send a message via Yahoo to David Kwok
My experience

First off I would like to say that GVG is an excellent person to deal with. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

As far as the units are concerned, they are great, especially for racks. If you have rack systems, depending on how far off the group the rack system you are may experience as much as a ten degree F difference from the cage to the bottom one if you use one probe to heat the whole rack.

Buy using the four probe system, you can effectively "cut your racks in half" having a probe for the top half of the rack and the bottom half of the rack. This gives me peace of mind that my animals are given optimal temperatures.

As far as accuracy of temperatures measured by the probes, I find them to be more accurate then helix as they agree with my temperature gun while helix does not.

Excellent unit to own and work with!

David Kwok
Login to remove ads