border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > General Information

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-04, 06:37 PM   #16
manville

hahaha i wonder...
Old 10-04-04, 08:49 PM   #17
nat_the_brat

Send a message via MSN to nat_the_brat
I am from the Comox valley which is about 3 hours from vic. I have yet to meet anyone on the island that has similar interests as me with herps.
love to start something up, especially if it entailed getting some of the herps I am after "locally" rather then from half way across the country.
Old 10-04-04, 10:18 PM   #18
Iguanalady
Site Supporter

Send a message via MSN to Iguanalady
Just about everyone I hear from on the island wants to "start something up" there are so many of you....just see how many posted here. If you all just got together and put your money where your mouths are you would have something up and running in no time. On the mainland here we have the WSPCR and people get together from Abbotsford to North Vancouver to do herp stuff. These are people seperated by an hour or so of highway driving. Just find a central location and start your something. If people are truely as interested as they say they are they will make the trip or find a way to get there.
Old 11-22-04, 09:45 PM   #19
marylyn101

that would be so awsome. than many we wouldn't feel so alone on this island. my email is canada_eh@hotmail.com so find me on MSN. email me if a club does start cause i would love to be in it!
Old 12-20-04, 03:45 PM   #20
vwmom

Send a message via ICQ to vwmom
Pulling up the post... The WSPCR is going to be starting up an Island branch.. We had one years ago, but it died off.
The idea would be to have an Island section in the newsletter and have the odd meeting and/ or show. You guys would also get a section on the forum.

If anyone is still intersted, you can email me at stockvolksie@icqmai.com
Our website is www.wspcr.com There is a link on the site that leads to the forum.
We will be persuing this in January.
Login to remove ads
Old 01-16-05, 10:18 PM   #21
VI Reptiles
Banned

Hey, Theres a small building that people can rent on the weekends up here. It would have to be saturday or monday -friday. Its a huge building and theres a swap n shop on sunday and 10 or more people sell stuff there every weekend. I would be definatley interested Its in Cobble Hill and im not sure if you guys would be all willing to drive up here or not. I can look into booking and see the price. I dont think it costs anything to book but you have to pay for tables which are $20 per table. The tables I think are 8 ft long and they supply them. So if you guys think it would be cool just say it and I will find out. This probably wouldnt be every week though right guys?

Thanks
Closed Thread