border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Enclosure Creation Forums > General Enclosure Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-14, 12:37 PM   #1
hollycadle

Where can I buy a white vivarium from?

I'm soon to be getting my bedroom redecorated and I'm having white wood furniture, I want my snakes tanks to match the wood and have been looking for white tanks but can't find any anywhere! Anyone know any sites (preferably in the UK so I don't have to pay ridiculous shipping charges, but open to any ideas) that sell white tanks? I was thinking of making joint tanks with shelving on the bottom but I don't want to have to go through the trouble if I don't have to, Ideally I'd like them to be less than £100 each as I can make both for less than that, and as I have a ball python and Peruvian rainbow boa they have to kind of be in between each others cage sizes as it's going to be one big unit. So I'm thinking 3ftx2ftx2ft, or around that size but no smaller though.

Thanks!
Login to remove ads
Old 07-02-14, 03:23 PM   #2
smy_749

Re: Where can I buy a white vivarium from?

Look into white PVC enclosures or just paint some yourself.
Old 07-02-14, 04:06 PM   #3
Jim Smith

Ed at Constrictors Northwest Constrictors offers white cages in a variety of sizes (including custom sizes). Excellent quality cages, reasonably priced and Ed is a great guy to do business with. The only downside, it looks like Ed is gotten so popular that he has a backlog of orders he's in the process of filling. If you can wait a bit I think you would be very happy with his cages.

Constrictors Northwest
Old 07-02-14, 05:23 PM   #4
millertime89
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
Ed at Constrictors Northwest Constrictors offers white cages in a variety of sizes (including custom sizes). Excellent quality cages, reasonably priced and Ed is a great guy to do business with. The only downside, it looks like Ed is gotten so popular that he has a backlog of orders he's in the process of filling. If you can wait a bit I think you would be very happy with his cages.

Constrictors Northwest
Unfortunately he needs someone in the UK.

Sorry OP, I'm not familiar with any European cage builders, hopefully someone who does will chime in.
Old 07-03-14, 01:33 AM   #5
hollycadle

Quote:
Originally Posted by smy_749 View Post
Look into white PVC enclosures or just paint some yourself.

I'll have a look at some PVC ones, I tried painting my ball pythons vivarium and it didn't go well at all so now he's sat waiting for his new tank in a RUB at the moment. Although I might see how white sticky back plastic works first before I buy him a new one!
Login to remove ads
Old 07-03-14, 01:36 AM   #6
hollycadle

Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime89 View Post
Unfortunately he needs someone in the UK.

Sorry OP, I'm not familiar with any European cage builders, hopefully someone who does will chime in.
'She' (; and yeah you're right it will be a lot easier if I buy from in the UK or Europe, but I think I might check Ed out just in case
Old 07-03-14, 01:37 AM   #7
hollycadle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post

Constrictors Northwest
I can wait up to a year as the viv/RUB they are currently in at the moment will do them for that long, maybe even longer, although I'm not a fan of massive shipping costs so I'll check him out and see
Old 07-07-14, 09:37 PM   #8
Tkevan

You could cover the exterior in white Formica.
Old 07-08-14, 04:10 PM   #9
virtuousvixen

you could try vivexotic, they don't quite have white but this may be the closest you get.
VivExotic Repti-Stax Compact Vivarium Med Mussel 34" | Swell Reptiles
Closed Thread

Tags
vivarium