border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-04, 07:53 AM   #1
jwsporty

Lightbulb Suggestion: Breeders Directory-Species Specific

I was thinking about this yesterday. It would be nice to have a section on the site where people could go to find out which breeders are selling what species. So if I was looking for an ATB, or BRB, or whatever, I could simply go to a species directory, click on it and get a list of those people who are selling/breeding that particular species. you could go one step further and break it down by region. Breeders of all species could then simply post contact info and a quick list of species related animals, available or pending, into each mini forum and set it up for no replies,no prices, no breeder hype, no specials, no pictures... Just quick info. I think this would help out a lot of people narrow their search for a specific animal. I don't believe, this would take anything away from the current setup and it could help people network a little better on the species that interest them the most.

Eg.

Species: Python General Discussion | Breeders | Joe Breeder, Contact Info, Region, Blood Pythons, Ball Pythons,Etc. , Available or Expected, Year

Species:Lampropeltis General Discussion | Breeders | Joe Breeder, Contact Info, Region, Kingsnakes, Corn Snakes, etc, Available or Expected, Year

etc.

Views? Opinions?

Cheers
Jim
Login to remove ads