View Single Post
Old 01-17-12, 09:48 AM   #10
stephanbakir
Retic Fanatic

Re: At a loss for words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaleely View Post
It says " Reptile breeders, dealers, researchers and exhibitors also can continue operating under a separate permit program, as long as they agree to strict storage and transport rules."

And it says they will be banned from being imported, or sold across state lines...not banned all together.

So...looks like they will still be available, and it will keep the wild ones from being caught and imported.
I would think if someone has to pay a license fee, and a microchip (even though this isn't really true for dogs or cats) they *might* be more responsible with keeping their pets.
10 minutes of anal probing, 2 men in lab coats and 2 in suits and a full box of rubber gloves?
Something like that I spose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsnakegirl785 View Post
Omg if I knew the voting stuff was going on, I would definitely have voted. But we've been having trouble with the internet at our house, and AT&T are definitely not good at customer service. Is it too late to vote? (That's probably a dumb question. lol)
There are other things to vote on, if you have facebook I'll send you a few links if not PM me on here and I'll try and send them.