View Single Post
Old 05-17-10, 03:39 PM   #2
leezard

Re: ERAS 2010 Fall Show Table Bookings

Hello! It’s now time to pre-book your tables for the ERAS Fall Show, if you would like to do so.

First, thank you so much for your patience while I got some things together. A few changes have been made yet again, and I needed some time in order to make them.

You will find ERAS Rules and Etiquette here– these are for EVERY show, and are not set in stone, so there is the possibility that these may change last minute. If you have ANY questions about any of them, please let me know and I will try to help as best I can. These have not yet changed from the Spring Show, but if you have not read them since then, please go through them again to familiarize yourselves with them to make sure everything is clear before you apply for your table(s).

Also on ERAS is the application form and general table layout, which has changed slightly as well. I will contact you in regards to payment AFTER applications have been received – please do NOT send payment until then. If you have special requests in regards to table placement, please note this on your application, but know that not all requests may be fulfilled. I will try my best!

The spring show went very well, and very smoothly! I hope the fall show can be the same, if not better. Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks to those who have sent in their applications already. To verify, I DO need them signed. Best way to do that is to print it off, fill it out, and email a scan of it back to me.

You can also email me a temp copy, and snail-mail a filled out one to my home address (which you may contact me for).