border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > All Other Herp Forums > General Amphibian Forum.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-16, 10:17 AM   #31
chairman

Re: Some cool frogs in my collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison123 View Post
Yep its been a while. How you been? I saw the thread of your little frogs. i remember them when you first got them.

And yeah i have my blue eyes still. I have a much larger group of whites now. GOnna give breeding another shot this year. Idk if you remember but a couple years ago i bred them got lots of tads but couldnt keep one alive. This year ill be more ready.
Been well, thanks. Frogs are doing good too. Eventually I plan to find a female or two but I haven't had much luck finding a sexed blue eyed.

Do the waxies tong feed the way the white's will? I think that's my favorite thing about the white's, it is like they don't know frogs are shy.
Old 04-05-16, 11:37 AM   #32
poison123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphie View Post
I love mossy frogs~! But I can't have any frogs, as we live in the block of flats and the neighbours would kill us with all the croaking at night Mossies are one of my dream repiles tho.
Thank you The mossies are very cool to look at and to show off to guest. They are pretty layed back though i dont see much activity out of them. At night thye're mostly in their water.
Old 04-05-16, 11:40 AM   #33
poison123

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman View Post
Been well, thanks. Frogs are doing good too. Eventually I plan to find a female or two but I haven't had much luck finding a sexed blue eyed.

Do the waxies tong feed the way the white's will? I think that's my favorite thing about the white's, it is like they don't know frogs are shy.
Alot of places now sell blue eyes without even knowing the difference between regs and blue eyes. I know a couple years ago petco was supplied with blue eyes idk if they still get them in. Other then that the only proeple i know of that are dedicated to whites morphs is Sandfiredragonranch
Old 04-05-16, 11:42 AM   #34
poison123

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman View Post

The waxies are very aggressive feeders. They will even fo after my fingers.