View Single Post
Old 06-06-04, 11:18 AM   #5
ReptiZone

Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
well the Number of PPl involved is not my main Priority, My priority is to get the ppl that want to be involved started now so we can catch the Province By storm if we want it to work we need to realy sit back and brain storm as a group on ways how we can get a better public awareness in the Reptile world I have a few ideas But I will only share them face to face and to ppl I feel are responsible enough to be in for the long haul at this point age is nothing to me weither you are 35 or 16 I could not care less we all love these animals and we all have Knowledge that can be brought to the table I have a few names that are willing to get started I am Aiming for the round number of 10 so we as a group can just sit back on a nice day and brain storm on how the society could grow. once again I would love to have your feed back.
The ReptiZone
Marc Doiron

P.S.
Who knows If we as Maritimers work hard enugh we could take all the societys of the Atlantic region and put on a Herp show just for information not sales.....not yet any ways My goal is to Educat B4 Selling.