View Single Post
Old 05-28-10, 12:38 AM   #4
leezard

Re: ERAS 2010 Fall Show Table Bookings

Hi everyone! First of all, just a little head’s up that there are only 7 tables that are NOT booked for the Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society’s 2010 fall show and sale.

Next up, if you have booked a table but have not submitted your paperwork (also known as the “Vendor Application”), please do so ASAP – once the tables are all booked, those who have NOT submitted this paper work will sacrifice their tables to those who can get it into me. Sorry, there are no exceptions to this.

On that note, however, I realize there have been some issues submitting the form. Unfortunately, I do NOT have access to a fax machine. If you have sent me a copy of your application but have NOT heard back from me, there is a miscommunication between emails somewhere. I apologize for this, but am unsure how to fix it. If you are one of victims of this email demon living within the interwebs, please touch base with me. I will hold onto your tables while you send the form in via snail mail.

If you would prefer not to take a chance with whatever beast is eating up our emails, feel free to give me a call (please email or PM me for the phone number).

Please note that I cannot always answer my phone, and one phone call and message will do – I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have a great summer, and hope to see you soon!