View Single Post
Old 06-07-04, 03:32 PM   #13
ReptiZone

Send a message via MSN to ReptiZone Send a message via Yahoo to ReptiZone
Hey we need firm ground in New-Brunswick.
I am not trying to start a debat on if the list is acurat or not or right or wrong.
IMO it is verry wrong If the herpers of generatons B4 would have been on the ball there would be no such list.
But now we have to suffer. I Actualy in the proces of contacting bernie and let him in on My Ideas I have alot of things that need to be seen with a fresh set of eyes B4 being put into motion.

As Trevor said we need to have ppl with a reputation to speek for us as a collective voice such as Provicial Zoo curators and ppl with the paper work. That proves there capabilaties and there words actualy means something.

And yes Maby the hobby is becoming to comercial and all about making money but how much money are you gona make when you can no longer sell your animals to a hand full of provinces. Cause weather we wana belive it or not a boa is still the exact same thing as an albino boa.
Just cause a person droped $1,500 dosent mean it wont be seased cause of some Stupide By-Law the province has.

Thanx again Trevor for you suport and Ideas I am all over the vet Idea.
So once more all Maritime herpers especialy Moncton herp keepers Plz contact me Via E-Mail or PM.

Have a good Day

The ReptiZone
Marc Doiron