PDA

View Full Version : V. Melinus

jhinton6932
04-29-13, 10:25 AM
male is running around female is in the box. hes got a little bit of length and weight on her now.

O_2jVOhjCuI

for youtube cuz its small from the stupid ipod
Melinus Monitor - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_2jVOhjCuI)

0Uf80fsDlIA

Melinus Monitor - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uf80fsDlIA)

DeadlyDesires
04-29-13, 01:39 PM
very pretty monitors :D

Mark Taylor
04-29-13, 02:11 PM
Nice vids and nice monitors thanks for sharing.

Pirarucu
04-29-13, 05:03 PM
Very pretty, they certainly look to be becoming more accustomed to your presence.

jhinton6932
04-29-13, 06:11 PM
Very pretty, they certainly look to be becoming more accustomed to your presence.

yea for the most part they dont run when im around now. female runs if i open the door. male if hes in the open curls up his tale puffs out his throat and even at the size they're at now its enough for me to know to back off lol

h3h
04-29-13, 09:37 PM
This forum has turned me on to these as well as a myriad of other things. These are so cool. I could never find the space to keep one though. Maybe one day, but I doubt it. I always enjoy people posting monitors because as a venomous snake I probably will never own one. Nice little dinosaur there.

- h3

jhinton6932
04-29-13, 11:12 PM
This forum has turned me on to these as well as a myriad of other things. These are so cool. I could never find the space to keep one though. Maybe one day, but I doubt it. I always enjoy people posting monitors because as a venomous snake I probably will never own one. Nice little dinosaur there.

- h3

i dont think any of us just find the space. we make room :)

i have a half of room ready for them once they outgrow that and i dont really have an extra room just lying around but you start to love them just like a dog or cat or any animal you keep really and its awesome seeing these animals grow into big animals.

KSTAR
04-30-13, 07:09 AM
Nice monitors and enclosure