PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of...

Snake_Hunter
01-28-03, 08:09 AM
Just last night i was holding my 3.5-4ft female colombian red-tailed around my neck and for no reason at all she just decided to bite my neck so i took her off my neck and then went to she if she had left a mark at all. She caught me with 2 teeth and so i was like meh must have done something she didn't like or something on my behalf anyways. So then as i'm re-putting her on my neck she turned around and bit me again this time on my face she got me smack on the lips so i turned to my girlfriend and said i think shes in love with me.lol. Anyways i put her back in her tank and washed all the blood off my face and about 30mins later i took her back out and she was calm as hell so i was like i must have done something she didn't like. lol. Well thats my story. The funny thing is this is olny like the first time she bit me for an unknown reason.

:groove:

Big Mike
01-28-03, 09:30 AM
That would make for a good picture...do it again but have a camera ready....j/k

Pythonian
01-28-03, 11:01 AM
next time tie a mouse to ur eyebrow u can get a good shot of the snakes teeth!!

Mike

Tim_Cranwill
01-28-03, 12:03 PM
That doesn't sound too fun. I don't think I'd be able to keep my sense of humour if a boa was wrapped around my nack, biting my face. It would make for a funny pic though. :)

Clownfishie
01-28-03, 01:15 PM
Ouches -- that doesn't sound like much fun... wonder why she decided that she didn't like you all of a sudden!

tightsqueeze
01-30-03, 12:26 AM
did she catch you looking at another BCC.....lol?

KaHane
01-30-03, 01:37 AM
Glad she didn't bite the 3rd time:)

Snake_Hunter
02-01-03, 01:33 PM
Meh it happens i'm just glad she got it out of her system while she is still under the legal killing length. lol. anyways if any of you have your own stories share then there always good to here.

Them and Us
02-01-03, 09:15 PM
my BCI is like 30 inches and strong already. i wouldn't wanna put a 3.5-4' BCI around my neck. no way. best of luck to you. what would you compare the pain to ? minimal? I myself have never been bitten.

Snake_Hunter
02-03-03, 07:42 AM
to be honest with you it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would have and at the time i wasn't even thinking about the pain it was more of a surprise/shock but if i had to compare it to something i would have to say it was probly about as hurtful as a needle in your arm and that doesn't hurt.lol