PDA

View Full Version : Favorite current SNL cast mamber???

Tim_Cranwill
01-25-03, 03:05 PM
The show has been pretty darn good the past few years IMHO so I thought I'd see who everyone likes best...

Tim_Cranwill
01-25-03, 03:11 PM
Tracy Morgan is just too funny.:D He gets my vote.

Edwin
01-25-03, 03:25 PM
I second that

rattekonigin
01-25-03, 03:40 PM
"I'm Brian Fellows!" My favourite skit EVER!
Anybody see the one a few weeks back with the boa?

Tim_Cranwill
01-25-03, 05:27 PM
I saw that one. Jeff Gordon handled that Boa pretty well!:)

Lisa
01-25-03, 06:22 PM
I don't like any of the new cast....

Tim_Cranwill
01-25-03, 07:41 PM
I think it's one of the best casts the show has ever had. The most depth for sure. Horatio Sanz and Tracy Morgan can get a laugh with out even saying anything. Tina Fey is going a great job as head writer and Jimmy Fallon and her do the news as well as anyone has. Just my thoughts...:)

One other thing, lots of people rave about the early 90's cast with Chris Farley and Mike Meyers. Have you seen an episode form those years lately? Not as funny I thought they were at the time....

rattekonigin
01-25-03, 07:52 PM
I never found the early 90's cast funny...that was around the time when I watched the show for the first time, and I remember seeing a sketch with Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Norm McDonald, and I think 2 more guys at a zoo, a couple of them went into the polar bear enclosure and got eaten and when Norm got killed Chris Farley started raving about how Norm's middle name was "Gaylord"...it was the stupidest, most non-funny skit I'd ever seen...I didn't watch SNL for the longest time after that.

Then they fired most of that cast and picked up Cheri Oterri, Molly Shannon, Will Ferrell and all the rest...I think that was the best move they could've made...and I was a little worried when most of that cast left the show, but the new people are just as funny.

katev17
01-26-03, 08:18 PM
I don't really like the show, never thought it was funny and I still don't think it is... I can't stand cheri oterri or molly Shannon ... Will Ferrell is good but I can't stand Chris Kattan... I guess my sense of humour just doesn't include that kind of stuff! Oh well! I still voted for Jimmy Fallon, he's at least somewhat funny.

Kyle Barker
01-27-03, 03:53 PM
Whats SNL?

gibson_22m
01-27-03, 04:04 PM
Sat. night live. Kyle.

Wow that show has been on forever. But I miss some of the old people like farley

Linds
01-27-03, 04:23 PM
I used to watch it, but IMHO it's just gotten kinda bad in the past years. When I did watch it Norm MacDonald was my fave :)

Jeromerules
01-27-03, 04:46 PM
I think the new cast is not good at all. Jimmy Fallon cannot act. almost every time I see him on stage he always laughs during the skits. Will Ferrel and Kris Kattan are the only good people on the show right now. The cast about 5 or 6 years ago was awesome.They were funny and they knew how to act. I don't watch the show anymore cause it disappoints me. OHh yeah the brian Fellowes skit is pretty funny too. Otherwise it sucks.

rattekonigin
01-27-03, 07:05 PM
But I hate to break it to you...Will Ferrel left the show...it's so sad, he's one of the best they ever had, IMO

Tim_Cranwill
01-27-03, 07:20 PM
I agree. Will Farrel is the tops! I hope he doesn't make a bunch of bad movies like some other SNL alumni....

Lizzy001
01-31-03, 06:11 AM
i have never heard of it!!!!!

i bet im going to get some threating emails now!
hahah j/k

gfisher2002
03-10-03, 07:58 PM
Why isn't Will Ferral on the poll? Come on people, he is obviously the funniest guy on SNL.

HeatherRose
03-13-03, 04:39 PM
BAH ! LOL GOBY is the best....I love horatio sanz....and chris kattan too.....jimmy fallon screws up too much ..:P ya heard me...

reptilez
03-13-03, 04:51 PM
I'm really not into watching it anymore, with the new cast and all, there just not as funny.