PDA

View Full Version : NRBE Omaha

exwizard
10-07-12, 02:51 PM
We just got back from Omaha and picked up a pair of baby MBKs, a baby Creamsicle, a baby Boa and a male '09 BRB. Pics are forthcoming both of the show and the new acquisitions.

rmfsnakes32
10-07-12, 08:27 PM
I will post some pics of our new friends tomorrow. Really tired tonight traveling wears me out!

exwizard
10-08-12, 11:03 AM
This evening I will take pics of not only my new snakes but also a baby rack I picked up complete with tubs, flexwatt back heat and a Spider Robotics thermostat all for $180. This way, I can eliminate the need for so many glass tanks. Actually I was able to plug this rack into my current thermostat that I'm using for my AP 1753/1755 economy rack. This will allow me to independently use the Spider Robotics for the new AP 1996 that is due any time now. Life is good.

exwizard
10-08-12, 06:15 PM
First off are the MBKs. Sapphira and Tyrone. Then there's Rico, my '08 male BRB. The next pic is of the baby rack and then the last pic is of the Herpstat that came with it. Also, I figured out how I could plug that baby rack into my current thermostat that I'm using for the AP 1753/1755 Economy rack, thus freeing up the Herpstat for my new rack, when it comes in, to operate independently for the up and coming breeding projects. Anyway, this is what I was able to pick up yesterday and I'm still stoked.