PDA

View Full Version : More Possible Corn Breeding Opportunities

exwizard
08-05-12, 08:51 AM
After trolling Craigslist, I came across a pair if Corns. The female is a Bloodred Stripe and they're calling the male a red Normal. I'm not ruling out the possibility of him being a straight up Bloodred. These Corns are three years and will be ready to breed next season. This guy wants $100 for the pair. What an opportunity to add new depth to my Corn gene pool. I'm curious. What do you guys think?

DragonsEye
08-06-12, 07:46 AM
Sounds like a very good deal. I'll be looking forward to pics if you decide to get them. :)

KORBIN5895
08-06-12, 08:27 AM
Are you interested in a motley blood red het stripe ph anery and amel? It is only a hatchling but...

exwizard
08-06-12, 08:44 AM
Sounds like a very good deal. I'll be looking forward to pics if you decide to get them. :)

Pics are coming as soon as I can take rjeem.

Are you interested in a motley blood red het stripe ph anery and amel? It is only a hatchling but...

Tyvm Kevin. I appreciate the offer. As it is, I now have a male Bloodred Motley, a female Amel, a male Bloodred, a female Bloodred Stripe and I am keeping a pair of Aneries het Motley, Bloodred and Amel plus a pair of Normals het for Anery, Bloodred, Amel andMotley; each of the last two pairs mentioned are from my clutch recently hatched out.

KORBIN5895
08-06-12, 09:14 AM
.... that's a lot of corns..... that kinda hurt my head.

exwizard
08-06-12, 10:38 AM
Sorry I didn't mean to do that. FWIW I'm only going to end up with 2 adult pairs and 2 hatchling pairs but the gene pool will be deep enough for me to work with. :)