PDA

View Full Version : National Reptile Breeder's Expo - Daytona Beach, FL

RobsCornField
07-29-12, 10:12 AM
Hey everyone!
The NRBE show in Daytona Beach is fast approaching!
National Reptile Breeders' Expo homepage (http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com)

It'll be taking place at the Ocean Center with lodging accommodations available at both the Daytona Beachside Hilton as well as the Residence Inn Marriott. In addition to the USARK benefit auction, there will also be a raffle sponsored by Cornsnakes.com benefiting Sean Bradley. If you would like to make donations to the raffle, please contact me directly either via PM or e-mail ( RobbiesCornField@gmail.com ). For information on booking at the Residence Inn, again, you can e-mail me directly, or call my work number at 386-252-3949. If I'm not there, leave a message, and I'll be sure to get you in.

The expo is taking place August 17-19, 2012.

I hope to see you there!

Drgnfly2265
08-18-12, 05:43 AM
I get to go today and see if I can find a ksb! It's a really huge reptile show, I think it's the largest reptile show in Florida... I have been waiting for this show all year. They have everything! I'm excited and hope I can find a snake that I'm looking for! I'll try to get some pics while I'm there too :cool:

RobsCornField
08-23-12, 09:57 PM
I get to go today and see if I can find a ksb! It's a really huge reptile show, I think it's the largest reptile show in Florida... I have been waiting for this show all year. They have everything! I'm excited and hope I can find a snake that I'm looking for! I'll try to get some pics while I'm there too :cool:

If you didn't find one there, I've got a trio I'm going to be posting for sale soon. Just saying. :p