PDA

View Full Version : They do not get any greener than this.

Gregg M
06-20-12, 03:49 PM
Jag hog. One of the greenest there is.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7109/7410449510_c9526879ff_b.jpg

bladeblaster
06-20-12, 03:52 PM
OMG you keep it on sand it will die of impaction, OMG you are such a noob :rolleyes:

Gregg M
06-20-12, 03:57 PM
OMG you keep it on sand it will die of impaction, OMG you are such a noob :rolleyes:

You are so right. I am going to switch them all over to paper towels. LOL.

This is my version of bio active substrate for racks. Its been working out quite well. Keeps the smell down considerably.

bladeblaster
06-20-12, 04:03 PM
You are so right. I am going to switch them all over to paper towels. LOL.

This is my version of bio active substrate for racks. Its been working out quite well. Keeps the smell down considerably.

what creepy crawlies do you have in there mate?

I need to put some spring tails in with my Psuedoboas I think keep them nice and clean, had to pull out some furry poo tonight.

Gregg M
06-20-12, 04:08 PM
what creepy crawlies do you have in there mate?

I need to put some spring tails in with my Psuedoboas I think keep them nice and clean, had to pull out some furry poo tonight.

Just some dermestid beetles for right now. They are doing the job quite well.

snake man12
06-20-12, 05:36 PM
Sounds good. Maybe make a thread about I'm sure some other members would like to know about your substrate. And he is amazing I've never seen hoggies like that

jaleely
06-20-12, 09:59 PM
LOVE! How much? lol

I posted a thread about bioactive substrates and asked questions, expecting lots of informative answers, and didn't get squat!
I'd like to eventually have all of my critters with it though. I'd like a thread with lots of info on it.

*Don't Mind Me*
06-21-12, 12:19 AM
Melissa, you have a hoggie don't you? The "watermelon"?

BarelyBreathing
06-21-12, 06:50 AM
Very pretty.

jaleely
06-21-12, 07:05 PM
Yeah i just called him that but he's not a proven anything. I want a green female to breed him to someday : ) :bouncy:
He is pink and green though...!

This one is very pretty, with the green and the pattern!

ILuvMyHognose
08-18-12, 12:23 AM
I love the greens. Beautiful!!