PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry about my new 'rescue'...

brig
01-17-03, 02:29 PM
Hi guys,

We took in a BCI a couple of weeks ago who had escaped from her enclosure just before Christmas and been out and about for two weeks in fairly cold conditions. When she was found, she had breathing probs, and a big scab on her nose! She was in a sorry state.

We took her to the vets, and she's on antibiotics now, and improving day by day with some TLC.

We didn't like to bug her too much, she's had a stressful time, poor girl, but snapped the pic below.

My question is... (and it may be a dumb one - we've no experience with BCI) :dumb:
Is there any chance she is hypo?
When we first saw her, we just thought she was normal, but pale, but she has so little black on her until you get to the tail, we're not sure now?

Maybe it's not possible to tell from this pic - we will get more when she's more settled!

Really appreciate your thoughts...

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/508/1276glory_head_1-med.jpg

snake_lover
01-17-03, 05:22 PM
Hey
Do you have a full body shot???
IT does look like a hypo to me but that pic can't tell enough

Linds
01-17-03, 05:43 PM
I agree with snake lover. The first thing that ran through my mind before I even read the post was that looks like a hypo, but we definitely need to see a full body shot to be able to tell for certain ;) Good lcuk with the little girl, glad she's found a home :thumbsup:

Zoe
01-17-03, 10:21 PM
She looks hypo to me!
Even if she isn't, she is one sexy snake!

Good luck with her, she is lucky to have found a caring home!

tightsqueeze
02-08-03, 03:35 PM
salmon maybe???

reverendsterlin
02-08-03, 04:43 PM
really need a good side shot, the head is light colored but it also looks like there may be black freckles too hard to tell from so little body

snakemann87
02-08-03, 04:46 PM
My best guess is a hypo also???

havenots26
02-08-03, 08:22 PM
Whatever she is, she definately is pretty!