PDA

View Full Version : U.Phantasticus " Satanic Leaftails"

KaHane
01-04-03, 03:39 PM
I see that no one replied to our knobtail thread, I guess knobtails are still rare these days. How about the Satanic leaftails? I know there are others out there with them. Anyone working with these geckos? We have a large group of them. Anyone breed them or have any as pets?

ReptileHQ
01-04-03, 03:58 PM
Hey Kahane,

We have a group of them that are still too young to breed, but they are growing fast. I'll keep you posted.

Chris(Remember me, I was bothering you about selling me your albino boas a couple of shows ago)

Is that your suphan? That is one awesome looking snake.

ReptileHQ
01-04-03, 04:02 PM
Have you had any success with your phants yet? I'm looking for different bloodlines.

KaHane
01-04-03, 04:05 PM
Hey Chris, How are you:) Do you know the sex of your Satanics? Or are they too young to sex? I'm really looking to find red and white ones. The avatar is not a Suphan, It's a Leucistic, with dark blue eyes.

ReptileHQ
01-04-03, 04:10 PM
I'll PM you my phone #, I've got some news for you buddy, I have what I know for sure is 2 male and 2 female and I'm looking for more.

I thought it was a suphan because of the dark head...

sara
01-07-03, 05:34 PM
Hi
Is it too late to get in on this thread? I have 1.2, my avatar is one of my females. They're a fascinating species, i'm glad some other people are actually working with them. Do you guys have cb or wc animals?

KaHane
01-07-03, 06:09 PM
Hey Sara, Very nice Avatar:) They are definitely one of our favaourites, next to knobtail geckos. We have 2.4 C.B. and 4.10 w.C. Mostly LTC. I'll try to dig up some photos to post:)

Dilshad
01-08-03, 06:59 PM
These geckos are awesome, Kahane. My own group is being built up slowly...drop me a line and we can discuss bloodlines...my original WC group was sold off, but I've restarted with CBB.