PDA

View Full Version : Lexington Reptile Expo

Sapphyr
01-22-11, 04:18 AM
I didn't see much here, so I thought I'd just throw it out there that, if you're anywhere around or in Kentucky, there's an expo in Lexington at Heritage Ballrooms, 430 Vine Street. January 30th 10AM - 4PM. Admission is $4.50, children 6 and under are free. Pet store owners are also free. They also have a 'family pack' deal where you can pay $12.50 for 2 adults and 2 kids(ages 7-17).

Their website is here: Home (http://www.lexingtonreptileexpo.com)

Sapphyr
02-27-11, 02:03 AM
Just thought I'd update this for anyone in the surrounding area. There's another March 20th. Same information as last time, 10AM - 4PM. $4.50 admission, but there -is- still a family pack as mentioned above. Still the same location, as well.

I'd also like to add that, after paying admission, you get a ticket to enter into a raffle where they will be giving away whole set ups, cages, and supplies. Winners are drawn hourly. You may buy extra tickets for the raffle. Not sure how much the cost per ticket it, but I do know that they have bundle deals(buy # for $#).

If it makes you any more interested, I'll be attending.

presspirate
02-27-11, 09:34 AM
I'd love to go, but I don't even know where Kentucky is! :blink:

Lankyrob
02-27-11, 09:41 AM
I'd love to go, but I don't even know where Kentucky is! :blink:

It is where the Chicken comes from ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Sapphyr
02-27-11, 01:33 PM
Ha, about 7 - 10+ hours away bud xD Not worth the trip, I can tell ya from last time's display. It'd be decent for people 30 minutes - 1 hour away.

Kentucky is right below Ohio and right above Tennessee.