PDA

View Full Version : New Year's...

Tim_Cranwill
12-31-02, 01:25 AM
Time for a new poll..

What are, or were (depending on when you read this) eveyone's new year's eve plans?

Quakezombie
12-31-02, 01:33 AM
Bleh.... i feel the same way the people in 1903 musta felt about it, hehe.

Lisa
01-01-03, 08:23 PM
katey and I stayed in for the night. we really enjoyed ourselves spending it with people you love is the best way to spend time

paul_le_snake
01-01-03, 08:41 PM
too bad i was with my wife!!!!!!!!!
just a joke honest!
"no. jen. put that knife down......I WAS JOKING......PLEASE NO
cheers
paul

Alicewave
01-02-03, 12:45 PM
I went to a house party, came home and found out we had been robbed. We're off to a great start this year. :p

Quakezombie
01-02-03, 04:04 PM
That really really sucks :mad:

One of my friends once told me about a story that was in the newspaper that comes to mind.

A man takes his wife out for their anniversary dinner/show.
One of this mans employee's knew about this and decided to rob them during this time
(This was my point,but here is the conclusion to this peticular event)
After dinner the couple decided to skip their show and just go home.Upon arrival they see the front door wide open,and the man sends his wife to the neighbor's to call 911.The man then walks into his den,loads one round into his 30-6,then procedes to his bedroom where he hears the guy.
He see's who it is and tells the guy "Just stand right there the police are on the way" to which he replies "**** u i am outa here " and throws one leg out a window to leave.
The employer then fires one shot at his leg (took it clean off),and the man died in the hospital hours later.

You know what the employer got "charged" with ?...
Discharging a firearm inside of city limits :p (Happened in Texas)

With this in mind,do you think it was random due to New Years,or could it have been more sinister ?

There are some lame people out there.I hope they didnt get you too bad.

Justin
01-03-03, 06:12 PM
i wanted to go out

Nanashi04
01-07-03, 09:42 AM
I just played video games at the boyfriend's house with some of his cronies, watched some Monty Python... that's about it. There was a party, and I'm rather sorry I missed it after hearing the stories :P

Pixie
01-07-03, 10:39 AM
I rarely do anything for new year's eve. After the christmas madness with all the family visits and hoopla, I'm all partied out! I had a nice enjoyable evening at home with my beau and played with my new christmas presents!

jakejeff
01-07-03, 10:23 PM
Hey I went to see the tragically hip and sam roberts at copps great show againg except the 12.50 for a freakin bud! Rape it is!

Linds
01-07-03, 11:01 PM
Went to a house party, got hammered, passed out at 6, woke up at 10:30, puked, started drinking again and headed to a friends place for the traditional New Year's hangover breakfast :)

Sorry to hear bout the rough start to the new year, Meg :(

KaHane
01-08-03, 03:58 PM
Partied for 3 straight days, Still recovering. :D