PDA

View Full Version : Outside drama and rants

infernalis
10-09-10, 06:56 AM
A thought I have had for a while....

Seems that several times a week someone starts yet another "I saw a nasty pet shop" or "neglected snake" thread.

We all do it, myself included, we like to vent to out internet friends, heck most other people hardly care if you tell them.

My idea is this, Create a single thread, a "vent thread" for the sole purpose of rants that are not necessarily anything going on here at ssnakess.com

I attached a poll and will leave it up to you, the members as to weather or not we make one single drama thread and stick to it rather than cluttering the board with dozens of them.

marvelfreak
10-09-10, 07:06 AM
I was the first one to vote. I am number 1. 10640 Hahahaha

Feebo
10-09-10, 08:04 AM
And I did a squeeky little fart when I bent down to the computer lol So mine is a lucky fart vote :) Man I feel old, my bum grumbles without permission! lol I`ve always said it does that anyway but now it`s true! hahahahaa :)

percey39
10-09-10, 08:37 AM
HAHA Feebo thats gold

presspirate
10-09-10, 12:48 PM
And I did a squeeky little fart when I bent down to the computer lol So mine is a lucky fart vote :) Man I feel old, my bum grumbles without permission! lol I`ve always said it does that anyway but now it`s true! hahahahaa :)
Makes grocery shopping more fun in my opinion.:yes:

Aaron_S
10-09-10, 04:48 PM
A thought I have had for a while....

Seems that several times a week someone starts yet another "I saw a nasty pet shop" or "neglected snake" thread.

We all do it, myself included, we like to vent to out internet friends, heck most other people hardly care if you tell them.

My idea is this, Create a single thread, a "vent thread" for the sole purpose of rants that are not necessarily anything going on here at ssnakess.com

I attached a poll and will leave it up to you, the members as to weather or not we make one single drama thread and stick to it rather than cluttering the board with dozens of them.

To be honest those threads should be removed from the forums. If you want to vent about a business then the BOI is the place to be. You aren't really talking about a 'vent thread' more so a new forum that we already have for the community.

infernalis
10-09-10, 04:57 PM
To be honest those threads should be removed from the forums. If you want to vent about a business then the BOI is the place to be. You aren't really talking about a 'vent thread' more so a new forum that we already have for the community.

Im afraid you misunderstood. No mention of names allowed.

I will edit out any names mentioned.

I'm talking about the sea of "I saw this" "I saw that" and "poor snake" threads.

Reptile_Reptile
10-09-10, 11:33 PM
good idea (plz do something about this 10 character minimum)lol

infernalis
10-10-10, 12:34 AM
this.......................

Feebo
10-10-10, 03:28 AM
Eureka!............................

SnakeyJay
10-10-10, 07:56 AM
the thread sounds like a good idea........ and ive been doing that since i got here... damn should have copyrighted it!! haha

Reptile_Reptile
10-10-10, 06:28 PM
lol m(^_^)m

infernalis
10-21-10, 02:07 PM
The votes are in, poll is closed...