PDA

View Full Version : A question about breeding???

BOA FREEK
12-18-02, 01:26 PM
Hi my name is Josh, I want to start breeding boa's and I had a ques. I have heard different stories about keeping male and female boa's together all the time, I was wanting to get some responses towards that and to find out what is best keeping them separate or together. It seems that breeding them would be easier if I kept them together all year round.

sSNAKESs.com
12-19-02, 05:13 AM
Well i think that is actually the opposite... Most breeders would tell you that introduction, seperation and reintroduction to be a key factor in breeding boids. It is probably like marriage life... When you dont live together, when you see each other its great but after you have lived together for a year, it slows down, after 5 its once or twice a week, after 10 you have to beg for it and after 15 it only exists when you talk about it at work with the guys and how great it used to be. Hey thats just my 0.2 cents.

josefg
12-19-02, 07:36 AM
LOL @ Jeff

Scotty Allen
12-19-02, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Jeff ********
and after 15 it only exists when you talk about it at work with the guys and how great it used to be. Hey thats just my 0.2 cents.

Gee Jeff, I'm sorry for you :p 18 years married here, wonder what I'm doing wrong.

vincenzo
01-08-03, 12:51 AM
wow thats funny .........don't think marriage is for me anymore if thats what i have to look forward to