PDA

View Full Version : This guy is everywhere....

Jeff_Favelle
04-15-02, 12:30 AM
Breeding with 3 different females this week, and he still has time for a snack!! Balls are crazy. They're all over the map!

Dom
04-15-02, 02:09 AM
I wish you lived in Ottawa so I could get my girl studded .. My male could not care less about her!

I did the whole cooling process for my 3 breeding pairs .. My Carpets and Burms were mating tons of times but my balls never show any signs of interest at all.

(Unfortunetly, I don't think I will be able to produce viable eggs this year due to EXCESSIVE medication treatment that all my animals have been put through in the past few weeks ... really sucks)

sSNAKESs.com
04-15-02, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by DomsReptiles
My Carpets and Burms were mating tons of times but my balls never show any signs of interest at all.

lol, i love the bp forums just for the good humor in ball talk :)

Jeff_Favelle
04-15-02, 10:36 AM
Always appealing to the lowest denominator!! Ha ha, JJ!

Hey Dom, did you mean that you wouldn't have any Ball Python eggs, or no eggs at all (inc. Burms and Carpets)??

How can you handle those Burms man? Waayyyyy too big.

KolleenJ
04-20-02, 01:20 AM
My male het albino ball did the same thing this year. He bred the females like CRAZY and still ate once a week. All my other breeding males went on their annual hunger strike as soon as they smelt female...lol
Dont ya love the variance of balls....they always do what your not quite expecting!