PDA

View Full Version : So who here has a BIG moody Python?..cause I do!

pearcek
12-16-02, 08:47 PM
:jawdrop: I have a big girl named, "Lucy". She's huge with attitude. Jon and I tried to shed her today while she had a gigantic rabbit in her belly. She came to us form Bob Clark's Reptiles. We love her very much with all 18 feet of her! The thing is....She is MOOOOOOODY!! Dang! sometimes she'll strike with her big, wide MOUTH right at my face! Other days she's a sweety. I'm wondering who else out there has one of these and dying (well, not that) to hear their stories! cactuspearce@yahoo.com

tightsqueeze
12-17-02, 06:39 AM
hey kathy the link you posted does not exist it says . is there a nother way to view your pics?

thank you and say hey to Lucy for me i have 2 burms a blood an 7 or 8 ball pythons and my blood is VERY MOODY well accualy he just doesn't like anyone ....lol

thanks
jay

tightsqueeze
12-17-02, 06:42 AM
heres my blood

Jeff_Favelle
12-17-02, 11:41 AM
Hey Tightsqueeze, if you convert your pics to jpegs from bmp files, you'll save a TON of space!

PoiSoNouS
12-17-02, 12:44 PM
I have 2 Burms, one that is growing like a weed hes more than 6 feet now.. and a Bali retic that is growing too..
:)

Your link doesnt work id like to see your picts !!! :)

Thx ;)

Ron
12-17-02, 01:36 PM
Hey tightsqueeze,

How do you have 7 or 8 BP's? lol!

jason h
12-17-02, 03:22 PM
becasue he hasn't learnded to count yet ....lol

jason h

tightsqueeze
12-17-02, 04:24 PM
hahaha and you haven't learned to spell yet jason...lol just kiddin buddy have a good one and enjoy your pics :D

jay

tightsqueeze
12-17-02, 06:52 PM
OK THANKS JEFF I WILL DO THAT

JAY

Lisa
12-21-02, 04:08 PM
none of our pythons are grumpy. and 3 of our 5 boa's are sweeties. it's only the vicious viper boas that don't get disturbed much

zouleous
12-21-02, 10:16 PM
Jon and I tried to shed her today while she had a gigantic rabbit in her belly

No wonder she's pissed. I can't imagine any snake being ok with that. Am I missing something?

Z

tightsqueeze
12-23-02, 06:54 AM
lolololol i agree with Zouleous!!!
why would you even try right after they aet???

jay

thats just asking for problems!

Dom
12-24-02, 12:58 AM
I don't know what snake he is refering too but it is probably a retic at 18 feet or maybe a burm .. (although I wish it was a rock lol)

I know if he was vicious and I needed to help him with a shed I would do it when his mouth is full with a rabbit .. its the safest way to do it imo .. When I hanlde our large 16 feet 135 pound retic at work that is TAMEits really nerve raking i can't imagine a vicious 18 footer ..

So what kind of snake is it?