PDA

View Full Version : Texas Venomous Show

reverendsterlin
12-15-02, 03:25 PM
I managed to take about 190 pics at the show, mostly animals am cordinating with Shane to get them online (If Jeff ever fixes the galleries lol). Live Oak Center where the event is held leaves something to be desired but the show was ok. There were probably about 40 vendors with probably 35 showing/dealing hots. Only one dealer was selling feeders but a quick look at his prices and I walked away giggling. Bob Clark and his son managed to make the show, the albino granite retic was awesome ( and managed to musk me and Bob jr lol)as were the super tigers and ball morphs. A giant of a blackheadedX bushmaster was very impressive, a juvi albino monocled hooded for the camera. Several gaboons and rhinos also (for me) held the honors for looks, the neonate rhinos for $150 USD practically glowed with color. Roy McInnes from Glades herp was there, I scored a good looking Parabuthus Heterurus from him. The Gila Ranch folks were there I have several pics of the offspring, amazingly variable. Asps, vipers, adders, crots, sistrus, turtles, lizards, and some inverts all were at the show. Pics will come eventually.

Shane Tesser
12-17-02, 11:21 AM
Im working on them good buddy...the pics look great by the way..im sure everyone will love them...even if your not a hots keeper these pics are extremely interesting. For me being in an area where i never get to see them, i was drooling over the wonderful colors and imagining what it would be like to attend a show like that..maybe in the future..for now its just a dream. Should have the pics up by the end of the week :D