PDA

View Full Version : Value of a CH Black throated monitor..

Dom
12-12-02, 07:33 AM
Hello,

I have a 4 foot and a 8 inch long black throated monitor .. I am simply wondering what their value is or what would be a reasonable price to sell them for .. I am only thinking of selling the juvi .. the adult is my baby ..

Also wondering if there is any interest out there..

I beleive he still has his baby colors .. LOTS of yellow (especially around the nostrils) and a VERY black throat, perfect markings all around. I'll get pics up once I have some time to take them.

Just inquiring,

Dom

monitor boy
12-12-02, 06:35 PM
i would be interested depending on price you are asking

V.aw
12-12-02, 06:54 PM
dom it depends on who buys it.

ive paid 100-250 for my albigs.
250 from pcpc two years ago, so its hard to say.

I'd only pay about 100 for them now, as they're more common.

Dom
12-12-02, 07:13 PM
I'd probably be leaning towards the 175$.. the coleration is impecable .. I am not sure though if I want to sell it although let me know if u are interested monitor boy..

Its a nice addition although quite diferent size compared to my large male so i am uncertain wether to keep it or not..

V.aw
12-12-02, 09:59 PM
show me a picture, i may be interested. Pm me or something please.

Dom
12-13-02, 01:01 AM
V.aw I have no pics with me right now .. but I will try to get someone to come and take a pic of him in the next week ..

Impecable markings BLACK BLACK throat .. high yellow - but I imagine it will leaving as he ages..

PM me or email me @ dominicjules@hotmail.com or call me even at 1-613-297-8855

Steeve B
12-15-02, 09:03 PM
hello Dom I have a nice female whaiting for him, shod you whant him to have a productive life. email me
regards

asphyxia
12-24-02, 08:31 PM
Hey Dom,

As per our telephone conversation...consider it Sold

See you at the show

All the Best, Cheers!
Brian

Dom
12-25-02, 01:35 AM
Shes sold guys -

thanks Brian and to all others who inquired!