PDA

View Full Version : Bali Dwarf Retic...

Lovley Monica
12-08-02, 11:09 AM
The BALI DWARF RETIC you see in the picture is a TRUE BALI adult male at less then 5 feet in length, he cost us a pretty penny, and the price quoted is about what we paid to have him collected specifically from the island of bali and then shipped to canada because someone in this country was in bad need of a male, when it arrived they decided it wasnt what they wanted so we are just tryin to get back what we paid for him. If no one wants him we will use him as a display animals for our store.
AGAIN, This is a TRUE DWARF RETIC , we have all the proper documents on this animals stating that it is a dwarf retic collected on the island of Bali!!! thanx all,

MOnica & Mike Anymore Questions our E-mail is,

boa_mania@hotmail.com

Lisa
12-08-02, 02:56 PM
Very nice looking specimen Monica. At 5' does he count as a giant? :)

RachelS.
12-08-02, 08:22 PM
OMG, I would love a Bali! Where do you get him from and how much? I actually was told by many that Bali retics aren't dwarfs, just slow growers. (Maybe I'm wrong here?) I've seen 14' Balis out there. They're gorgeous snakes, though.. and I love 'em!

Very nice snake!
-Rachel

RachelS.
12-08-02, 08:25 PM
Oops! I guess I didn't read your entire post... silly me! Guess you got it from Bali and it wasn't what you were looking for. ;) Look for my email. Thanks

-Rachel