PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Myna
09-10-05, 09:32 PM
I was not sure where to put this however...I am moving and I cant take my boa on the plane with me obviously however I have never shipped a pet before I was wondering who does shipping for pets, how much do they cost and how reliable is it?
I need Canadian people too. Thanks in advance ^^

BallPythonLover
09-17-05, 03:03 PM
well only thing i can think of is find a airport that takes animals

bigrock_reptile
09-18-05, 10:54 AM
west jet ships reptiles all the time for under 100 to most places in canada not as hard as it sounds

BOAS_N_PYTHONS
09-18-05, 11:09 AM
WESTJET - on average is a cost of $67 and up depending on weight of snake and box size or crate needed.

AIR CANADA - on average is a cost of $130 and up depending on weight of snake and box size or crate needed.

Air Canada is the only one to offer insurance which is about $3.00 per every thousand you need covered, doing this method requires a professional manner of records and facts and proof to prove your case if the insurance needes to be claimed.

WestJet is a great service but does not fly every location that Air Canada flies.

Call both locations and decide which offers you best peace of mind, fits finances and can assist you with a safe trip for your animals new location.

Goodluck.

PS.

The weather is getting colder your options with these airlines is getting tight.