PDA

View Full Version : real stupid kid

eddiezahra
08-06-05, 10:38 PM
hey i just want everyone to join me in a good laugh, watch this ******** kid feed his snake

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/snakestomach.html

ffollett
08-06-05, 11:22 PM
I think it every time I see this video show up someplace. Why couldn't it have been a retic, a really large retic.

Dolly
08-07-05, 01:16 PM
I think it every time I see this video show up someplace. Why couldn't it have been a retic, a really large retic. yeah, totally

monty bl python
08-07-05, 11:22 PM
I think it every time I see this video show up someplace. Why couldn't it have been a retic, a really large retic.

that would teach the dumb ***

Ch3m1cal_x
08-08-05, 12:20 AM
personaly i wish he tryed it around the groin area even with that snake that would make for a ****ing halarious video and he would possible learn something :P

nita
08-08-05, 11:11 AM
personaly i wish he tryed it around the groin area even with that snake that would make for a ****ing halarious video and he would possible learn something :P

LOL, I agree the rat should have been a few inches lower, then add the retic and it would have been good. Teach the moron a lesson!!

BallPythonLover
08-08-05, 01:27 PM
i am 11 but thaat is really stupid specially since the snake cant aim at its target or did it just do that the tell the kid that he wants left alone instead of being held while eating. and if it was a really big retic he wouldnt try it again. he probley wouldnt be able to try again

jaysoprano1
08-08-05, 02:04 PM
that just goes to show how many dumb a$$'s are living among us. the snake was smarter then him......ball python 1......dumb a$$ kid 0

id like to invite him over to feed one of my burms or retics.....lol! :bugged:

eddiezahra
08-08-05, 08:05 PM
lol nice replies, like the title says *cold mouse , warm stomach* hmmm.... lol